- 97% Polyester, 3% Spandex
- Pull On closure
- Machine wash in cold with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low
- 0.7" high
- 14" wide
- Cushioned in the foot for comfort and durability
- Moisture-wicking yarns keep feet dry from sweat
- Arch compression for a secure fit
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Quality, comfort, and durability is what you are looking for in your everyday sock and the adidas 6-pack delivers on all of your needs. now, with the addition of arch compression, this sock delivers a secure fit and gives you the best sock to handle your day to day.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 6.9 x 1.9 inches
- Item model number: 102403
- Date First Available: August 7, 2012
- ASIN: B008YA0ZN0
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PS skip the under armour, they are cushioned but fall apart same day and slip. Order the puma if you like a cushioned sock that washes up well truly true to size (I should have bought smaller in those.)
- Good fit (all the people who are complaining about the size not being accurate need to realize that this is similar to most other brands)
- Good quality: it's a nice thick sock that doesn't wear down very quickly
- It's not breathable: if you like playing sports, you'll soon realize that your feet will smell really bad b/c these socks don't breathe. it was the first time that I ever had this problem, and I realized that it started when I got these new socks. I really liked them otherwise, so I'm sad that it just wasn't breathable :(
These are the only socks i own that do this. when i checked they are 95% plastic thus that is why my feet were smelly, i was wearing plastic socks...
Back to normal socks for me, 80% cotton is about right, not 95% polysomething...
If you like thicker socks look at https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LUMZL5Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Top international reviews
Exactly what I wanted.
En general estoy satisfecho con ellos, con un par de contras.
Son un poco resbalosos en la duela por el tipo de material con el están hechos, asi que hay que tener ciudado.
También son un poco calurosos, no los recomiendo para areas muy calurosas como el norte de México. No son demasiado calurosos, pero supongo que hay tines un poco mas frescos.
La calidad es buena eso si.