Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 335 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 368 reviews
on March 30, 2016
These are my husband's, all time, favorite boxer briefs! He loves the way they fit & I love the way they hug his body in all of the right places! He's tried an array of different boxer briefs over the years...Hanes, Jockey, Calvin Klein, Under Armour, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Versace, etc. In his opinion, nothing compares to the overall quality, fit, & design of the Adidas athletic stretch boxer briefs. These are a must, buy & try, for every man!
on September 11, 2016
Amazing! Favorite new boxer briefs! Snug yet stretchy and comfortable. Feels like wearing nothing at all. Keeps me cool during my daily workouts. Highly recommended ! No more chaffing. Ordered my normal size in all other boxer briefs (L) and they fit great!
on August 6, 2016
These are great boxer briefs. They're long (approx. 9" inseam) and the material is just about perfect - a great blend of cotton with enough elastane to provide great stretch.

However (the reason for only 4 stars), there could be a little more room in the butt. Granted, I've got some ham hocks back there, so this won't be a problem for most people.
on December 9, 2014
One of the few BB that I have purchased that maintain the shape and wont stretch out after a full day or a intense workout at the gym. Waistband doesn't dig in hips like other brands, I do have to warn you fellas that my lady loves the shape these give and she did tear a pair not on purpose but because the material is fairly thin. You have been warned. Buy a pair and a guarantee you will buy more.
on May 22, 2017
I have tried multiple boxer briefs made from varying fabrics and different styles. Adidas got it right with the 95% cotton and 5% spandex. Fits perfect. Moves with you. No ride up. Waist band stays in place and is very comfortable. The pricing is fair. Fits true to size. No seams scratching your booty. Tagless. What are you waiting for? Buy it now.
UPDATE May 28 2017: these are still amazing, however the second pair had a centimeter sized hole on the front right side. :(
on July 21, 2017
I don't normally take the time to leave reviews but in this case I hope I can help someone out. These are an EXCELLENT product. For me the magic material blend of underwear seems to be the 90% cotton, 10% spandex. In my experience the 90%, 10% blend is pretty difficult to find and many brands have gone to a 95%, 5%. Other brands advertise all day no-ride comfort, without becoming overstretched. I have tried Jockey and Champion, neither met my expectations. These underwear do exactly what I expect. After wearing them all day they are still conforming to my body, the legs haven't stretched out and they don't ride up. Another nice feature is in the "fly" region where they have added a second layer of fabric for comfort/absorption. These are by far the best underwear I have found to replace my older Jockey 90%, 10% blend and I have not been able to find anything else even close.

I am 6'1" with a 36" waist and weigh around 205 lbs. I wear a size large.

I hope this helps you out, I would highly recommend these to anyone truly looking for all day comfort, without stretching out and riding up.
on January 17, 2017
These are very soft and very comfortable. The band is not too tight at the leg but it does stretch slightly with wear and washing. The waistband is also very comfortable. I have several pairs in black and this is a nice change up with the gray. I would totally recommend these boxer brief underwear.
on June 22, 2014
I tend to keep boxers for about a year then get rid of them as they fall apart. These are pretty good quality, as such they're still going strong. They feel nice, don't bunch up. Downside: no hole for quick relief, so I have to pull my pants down like a little kid at the stall ;)
In any case, these are some of the better briefs I've owned, and I guess I'd expect them to be since they're a bit more expensive. They're not the most amazing things, but they're cheaper than the Ex Oficio's and do what I imagine is just as good a job at keeping myself organized.
on December 29, 2016
Great fit - great feel - great look. Basic underwear bit functional and does the job. This particular style is made of cotton - which is much more comfortable and hygienic (in my opinoon0 than the 100% polyester/nylon.
on May 27, 2017
if you live in the California like I do I would strongly recommend buying a pair. I Do like these over the original ones helps keep you together. They help keep you dry and they are very comfortable. The only issue that I do have is that they are staring to come apart on the in the back.