We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Lace-Up closure
- Single-Layer Open-Mesh - Allowing for breathability and ventilation.
- Synthetic Suede Overlays - Giving a secure and comfortable fit.
- Low-Profile EVA Midsole - Cushioned heel and lightweight midfoot.
- Gum Rubber Outsole - Offers superb indoor traction and grip.
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
These boxing shoes deliver agile performance with a breathable mesh upper and a low-profile cushioned midsole. A gum rubber outsole provides traction and grip. Adidas Box Hog 2 Boxing Shoes The Box Hog 2 Boxing shoe upper is made with a single layered open-mesh which allows for superb climate control to keep your feet cool and comfortable as things get heated in the ring. Durability and comfort are offered by the synthetic suede overlays on the upper which give the wearer a secure fit and feel. The low-profile EVA midsole on this shoe is super lightweight with cushioning in the heel and a lightweight midfoot to keep you light on your toes and quick on your feet. The outsole is constructed with a Gum Rubber which allows this shoe to offer supreme indoor traction and grip, helping to keep you balanced and steady on your feet.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.91 x 5.91 x 15.75 inches; 1.59 Pounds
- Item model number : G97067
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : August 15, 2016
- Manufacturer : adidas
- ASIN : B00EA13CL4
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #996,951 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very comfortable and so far seems pretty durable, overall excellent product.
Top reviews from other countries
No idea what these are like for boxing, I wear reebok workouts for beating people up - can’t wear these to pub.
Note: Picture shows cream soles, but white is what showed up which is what I wanted and looks way more fresh :):)