Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 342 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 360 reviews
on March 29, 2013
XS= Youth 9C-1Y
S= Youth13C-4Y
M= Youth 4Y-6Y, Men's 5-8.5, Women's 5-9.5
L= Men 9-13, Women 10-12

Sizes seem accurate.

Socks are comfortable
55 comments| 196 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 10, 2012
These soft and stretchy socks are unique in the fact that they are the thinner type of sock (similar to Nike's with the stay in chin guards). The other soccer socks that I've seen in this style, seem to be more of a thicker tube sock, when the chin guards aren't already built into the sock. These don't come with chin guards built in which makes them easier to take off and put on (significantly easier than the Nike's on a 6 year old). The added benefit is being able to possibly keep your growing child in the same size of soccer shoe a little longer.

For the best combination of thin socks, with a built in pocket for chin guards to easily insert, stay in place, be removed, and ease of putting on and taking off.. I LOVE the Wilson brand for my 6 year old son. He's in the Pee-wee size, so I'm not sure of the chin guard length difference between that size and the larger ones but I can tell you that the chin guards themselves are quite a bit smaller than the chin guards that were in his Nike socks. This hasn't been a problem for him and they actually fit much better than the Nike's do. But if this is a concern, then worse case scenario you can pull them over you own chin guards if you have a pair already (similar to the socks above). Otherwise find them in person to compare. I found them in White only at Wal____. They sell them here on Amazon too in Red, Black and White. If your have a child wearing around a 13 1/2 shoe, the pee-wee size fits great. The Nike's didn't fit in the foot any better. Of note, they make a youth size too, which I would believe would fit a larger size of child well. If you read the reviews for them..I wonder if some of the parents bought a youth instead of a pee-wee size. I would think that the pee-wee size would still be too big for a 3 year old though since they fit my son well.
on April 29, 2013
I bought these socks thinking they would last at least through this 6-week long soccer class -- so, not very high expectations to start. Wrong. We got them just 3 days ago and DS has only tried them on INDOORS, when lo and behold, I went to wash them *for the first time* tonight in prep for his soccer class tomorrow and I find a GAPING HOLE AT THE TOP OF THE SOCK along the bottom of the three stripes. Such poor quality socks. I mean, I wasn't expecting much anyway, but these didn't even meet my low expectations. He can still use them, but these are definitely throw-away socks after a few uses. To add salt to injury, these socks were a little too big for him too. He wears size 13C, so according to the sizing chart, he could've chosen sizes XS or S. I erred on the smaller of the two choices just to make sure the socks would stay up. Sadly, they still inched their way down as he walked around with them over his shin guards, and the toe area is very very loose. We could fit a few more extra toes in there for better fit. I would not recommend these socks to anyone, but I also do not have alternatives to recommend either. So... still searching... Meanwhile, I thought I would be generous and give it a 2 star rating because, yes, I'm still going to use them at tomorrow's class for lack of a better option.
on July 26, 2014
Seriously i've bought multiple pairs of Large "adidas Formotion Elite Sock" and those things are narrow. I get them on sure, they are comfortable sure, but holy heck it's a struggle and a dance to get them on and I only wear 10.5 soccer shoes. Heck my 12 year old with size 9 feet, just gave up trying to put them on his feet.

But the "adidas Copa Zone Cushion Sock" As in this pair that i'm reviewing, i'm back to having a comfortable sock that is not a fight to put on. they are a bit longer than I would like, but they can be put on by a normal person and it's not a batter to put on.

So I will keep searching for the perfect sock, I like the side strips of the formation elit, but the fitment sucks (And I have 4 pairs and all have the same struggle to get on).
on November 1, 2015
Comfy and sock stayed up while playing 60 min soccer!
on May 20, 2014
These are very soft socks. They were cute and my daughter loved them. She's only 9 and plays indoor soccer so she isn't playing hard yet. These socks were trashed within weeks. They unraveled all the way around the upper (we ordered the pink and black). They really aren't sturdy enough to be pulled up over their shin guards without fraying. We bought a super cheap set by Mitre when she started soccer 4 years ago. The shin guard were kind of a joke, but the socks were some sort of cotton mesh. They are STILL the only ones holding up and we use them as back-up. If these won't hold up to indoor soccer, I can't imagine how they'd fair in outdoor soccer with an older crowd. Even compared to normal socks these wouldn't hold up long. It's a shame because they are comfy and looked great in the beginning :-/
on September 1, 2014
We ordered these socks as part of our soccer practice uniform. They are light weight and the correct style (our coach is very specific.) The only difference from our current socks is that they are definitely thinner. We've been wearing them for a couple of months and they have not worn out! The only down side is that the sun penetrates through them (because they are a thinner weave) and my daughter was sunburned through them! We never have had to sunscreen below the knee for soccer due to the socks. I think if you live in a hot, sunny climate, you should just be certain you take this into consideration when wearing them. Because they are thinner, they dry quickly too. If you need them for warmth, then they probably are not the right sock.
on August 17, 2011
I bought these socks for the informal pick up soccer I play with friends. They are so comfortable I want to get a few pairs for daily use. I prefer over the calf socks, but most of the ones thus labeled barely reach above mid calf. These are super long, have strong elastic, breathe well, and are comfortable to boot. I'm sold.
on November 7, 2015
Nice Sock. Comfortable. Ideal for soccer/ football or any other sports!
on August 27, 2015
Bought these socks for my kids during soccer season. They are great socks and I love Adidas. They fit my kids perfect with their shin guards on. Great product and shipped fast.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.