Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: adidas Copa Zone Cushion Sock, Black/White, Large
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Color: Black/White|Size: Large|Change

M= Youth 4Y-6Y, Men's 5-8.5, Women's 5-9.5
L= Men 9-13, Women 10-12

Sizes seem accurate.

Socks are comfortable
55 comments| 195 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2011
I bought these socks for the informal pick up soccer I play with friends. They are so comfortable I want to get a few pairs for daily use. I prefer over the calf socks, but most of the ones thus labeled barely reach above mid calf. These are super long, have strong elastic, breathe well, and are comfortable to boot. I'm sold.
on December 6, 2009
My shoe size is 10 1/2 and I purchased the black medium soccer socks. They are stretchy, soft and fit over my shin guards with ease. They fit and are of a suitable material. Only qualm is they seem to lack a serious amount of elasticity at the very top of the sock. They stay up there no matter what but it was something I noticed...
on July 26, 2014
Seriously i've bought multiple pairs of Large "adidas Formotion Elite Sock" and those things are narrow. I get them on sure, they are comfortable sure, but holy heck it's a struggle and a dance to get them on and I only wear 10.5 soccer shoes. Heck my 12 year old with size 9 feet, just gave up trying to put them on his feet.

But the "adidas Copa Zone Cushion Sock" As in this pair that i'm reviewing, i'm back to having a comfortable sock that is not a fight to put on. they are a bit longer than I would like, but they can be put on by a normal person and it's not a batter to put on.

So I will keep searching for the perfect sock, I like the side strips of the formation elit, but the fitment sucks (And I have 4 pairs and all have the same struggle to get on).
on August 24, 2011
5/5 stars! These socks are amazing. Out of my 12 years playing soccer, the Adidas Copa Soccer Socks are my favorite. They are tight, but feel like they aren't there. Very stretchy too! I am a 9.5 shoe size with narrow feet and I wear a Medium.
on April 13, 2012
I couldn't find any XL red socks, so I took a chance and bought the large size. I found that even though I have size 14 feet the socks fit great. Very comfortable and cushy sock.
on June 8, 2010
bought sock for my daughter, 9 yrs, adult womens 7 shoe size. the medium fits fine, no noticable bunching, and is cool, easy on and off. she likes these more than her team issued socks, which are thicker and less stratchy. we have since bought several pairs.
on May 11, 2013
They are similar to running socks with extra cushion under the foot and cooling vents on top. My daughter is tall and thin, but thought these were a little tight with shin guards in them. I think I should have looked at the sizing chart a little closer.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 10, 2012
These soft and stretchy socks are unique in the fact that they are the thinner type of sock (similar to Nike's with the stay in chin guards). The other soccer socks that I've seen in this style, seem to be more of a thicker tube sock, when the chin guards aren't already built into the sock. These don't come with chin guards built in which makes them easier to take off and put on (significantly easier than the Nike's on a 6 year old). The added benefit is being able to possibly keep your growing child in the same size of soccer shoe a little longer.

For the best combination of thin socks, with a built in pocket for chin guards to easily insert, stay in place, be removed, and ease of putting on and taking off.. I LOVE the Wilson brand for my 6 year old son. He's in the Pee-wee size, so I'm not sure of the chin guard length difference between that size and the larger ones but I can tell you that the chin guards themselves are quite a bit smaller than the chin guards that were in his Nike socks. This hasn't been a problem for him and they actually fit much better than the Nike's do. But if this is a concern, then worse case scenario you can pull them over you own chin guards if you have a pair already (similar to the socks above). Otherwise find them in person to compare. I found them in White only at Wal____. They sell them here on Amazon too in Red, Black and White. If your have a child wearing around a 13 1/2 shoe, the pee-wee size fits great. The Nike's didn't fit in the foot any better. Of note, they make a youth size too, which I would believe would fit a larger size of child well. If you read the reviews for them..I wonder if some of the parents bought a youth instead of a pee-wee size. I would think that the pee-wee size would still be too big for a 3 year old though since they fit my son well.
on April 29, 2013
I bought these socks thinking they would last at least through this 6-week long soccer class -- so, not very high expectations to start. Wrong. We got them just 3 days ago and DS has only tried them on INDOORS, when lo and behold, I went to wash them *for the first time* tonight in prep for his soccer class tomorrow and I find a GAPING HOLE AT THE TOP OF THE SOCK along the bottom of the three stripes. Such poor quality socks. I mean, I wasn't expecting much anyway, but these didn't even meet my low expectations. He can still use them, but these are definitely throw-away socks after a few uses. To add salt to injury, these socks were a little too big for him too. He wears size 13C, so according to the sizing chart, he could've chosen sizes XS or S. I erred on the smaller of the two choices just to make sure the socks would stay up. Sadly, they still inched their way down as he walked around with them over his shin guards, and the toe area is very very loose. We could fit a few more extra toes in there for better fit. I would not recommend these socks to anyone, but I also do not have alternatives to recommend either. So... still searching... Meanwhile, I thought I would be generous and give it a 2 star rating because, yes, I'm still going to use them at tomorrow's class for lack of a better option.