Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 120 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 128 reviews
on November 24, 2015
Socks. Everyone needs em, but no one loves em.

They're one of the most underrated items of clothing on the market. Did you know 94% of heat lost from your body is through your toes? Toes are natures appendage, and should be treated with the utmost respect. Abraham Lincoln summed it up best when he said, "Five toes and seven years ago, the founding fathers invented socks".

Enough of the history lesson. These socks aren't good; They're effin' great. They're cushioned to absorb impact when I do extreme things, like climb mountains or spear dragons. They're tall enough as to cover the scars obtained from spearing said dragons. And they're fashionable enough for that same dragon to be like "Daaaaaaamn, nice socks yo!

Socks. I Solute you.
on December 13, 2012
I really like these socks, even for my size 10 feet they are very comfortable...BUT the material of the sock really falls apart quickly and can make a mini mess of your carpet, so just a head's up for any neat freaks out there, I get a little OCD when my socks leave a bit of a mess. It doesn't fall apart fast enough where you're going to have to throw it out within a month, but I don't want to wear these out too quickly by wearing them all the time, which is the primary negative imo.

They are very comfortable though for rollerblading and basketball. I'm not sure of anything else that can compete in this price range that are a lot better, but I'm expecting to buy a new set of these at least every year for the winter. Enjoy the amazing feel of these socks when you first put it on, because it's not going to stay that way.
VINE VOICEon January 31, 2013
I don't wear these daily. They're more of a backup to my normal sock (Wigwam Men's At Work 3-Pack Socks) as I find these to be tighter than the size suggests. Annoyingly so, my foot size is right on the edge of most socks' size limit... so I expect them to be a little on the tight side... but as my feet necessitate width more than length (about a 12) I have to deal with the "9-12" size, which I never really understood. They should at least make a size bigger to accommodate big footed dudes.

Still, they are soft and they seem to be made pretty well. If your feet lie within the 10 or 11 range, I imagine these would be a perfect fit for you.
VINE VOICEon March 15, 2015
I picked these up because I've purchased others in the line and was looking for some grey socks. The great advantage they offer is a smooth toe-seam. But while the ones I had purchased previously have held up well, these socks simply don't seem well constructed. They shed lint like crazy. Even after multiple wearings, my feet come out coated in black. These socks aren't subjected to heavy wear, but even so they quickly show their wear. I'm disappointed - though comfortable, they've just not been a good investment.
on January 1, 2016
These socks cut off circulation to my legs. Granted, I have large legs, but I let my four year old son try them on, they fit perfectly as leggings. The were a little snug on him and went up to his thighs. We will use them when playing in the snow, so they won't go to waste, but I wanted socks! It's crazy that they fit on a four year old!
on October 23, 2015
These are of great value and they fit very snug considering I wear a size 13 shoe.

Others have mentioned thread issues but in my experience, unless you find yourself outside without shoes on and you drag your feet across the concrete, there will be very minimal fraying, if any.

Would buy again.
on June 9, 2015
I've owned and purchased two sets of these socks over the past two years. Mine have managed to survive long time sport and work use. They eventually wore down but were worth it over all.
on January 13, 2014
This was a very poor product. My son wore to school one day and at the end of the day one sock had a hole in it at the bottom of the foot. Sock does not wear well. It was just a normal day of use at school. walking to and from classes. No outside activity or gym class. So I am unsatisfied with this product. Would not buy again.
on September 18, 2015
really tight, I have to roll them down.
on May 17, 2015
These socks really hug your feet and arch, but, are not tight. Also, the thickness of the fabric is neither too thick or too thin. So as not to lose the elasticity always always dry on the lowest heat setting or air dry. I will probably be buying more if I can get them in white.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question