Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on January 20, 2013
Thought size of the bag was perfect for gym materials but has a terrible odor that will not come out... Definitely returning it.
on May 6, 2012
I loved the plaid design which looks even better in person. The bag is bigger than it looks, plenty deep for gym shoes, towel, change of clothes, and more. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is I wish it had an inside zipper pocket for valuables/small items. I solved that problem by just putting my things in a medium size ziploc see through bag! Great product at a great price, and stands out from all the other plain gym bags!
on December 14, 2012
I ordered dark burgundy and the color in person is clearly a plum purple! Needless to say I am going to have to order a different color because my husband will not carry purple.
on January 16, 2013
While the bag is cute, and slightly larger than I imagined a small bag would be, the "Blaze Green" color is not the teal-colored bag as pictured; it is really a deeper, almost forest green. The bag also has a rather strong, odd odor to it when first taken out of the packaging. Overall a good bag but be careful when ordering as the colors are definitely not as they appear.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.