- Textile and Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Weight: 11 ounces (size 9); Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm); Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Techfit upper is engineered for natural, flexible support and a seamless, sock-like fit
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride, while Continental Rubber gives you superior traction
- Tailored Fiber Placement offers stitched-in reinforcement for targeted support at midfoot; Solar Propulsion Rail helps guide and propel the foot
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return: The more energy you give, the more you get
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
These men's running shoes have you covered from 5Ks to marathons. A Techfit upper offers both stitched-in and applied fiber reinforcement for targeted support in a sock-like fit. Boost cushions while an energy rail helps propel you forward.
- Product Dimensions : 12.28 x 8.43 x 4.8 inches; 12 Ounces
- Item model number : B96286
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : November 8, 2018
- Manufacturer : adidas
- ASIN : B07D9L5C3M
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not sure what makes these so special but whatever formula adidas used to make these, they need to spread across the rest of their running line.
I LOVE THIS model and will buying as many pairs as I can before they aren’t around anymore.
They were recommended by a friend who also let me know to order one size up from my usual which was great advice. I normally wear 12, so ordered the 13. I have to do the same with Merrell brand shoes.
This shoe has been around since 2015 which is the primary reason to buy instead of the latest version. In my opinion the torsion bar system is better due to the H pattern that run fore and aft of the center torsion bar along the both edges of the shoe.
Look at the bottom view. The orange H shape torsion system is visible through the hole in the continental rubber sole.
Second I am not a runner. I walk approx 10,000 steps every day and on tennis days closer to 22,000 step.
My left foot is all messed up having a permanent sprain that come and goes. At 72 and 35+ years as a teaching pro my feet have had from Adidas Gum rubber sole and every next generation of better foot comfort.
Boost bar none are the BEST ride on planet earth, sidewalks to hard courts , day in and day out.
Do your feet a favor buy Adidas Boost footwear and throw away your foot bath and lotions
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
BTW I ordered late on a Sunday and got them on Tuesday. Thanks Prime!
I found NO CONs for this shoe.