adidas Euro 16 Glider Soccer Ball
$13.00 - $71.32
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Part of the Euro 2016 Collection, this ball is a 1:1 takedown of the official match ball used by professional soccer players in the European Championship games
- Machine stitched construction and internal nylon wound carcass for maximum durability and long-lasting performance
- Special TPU exterior material is designed to resist abrasion and last longer
- Butyl bladder for best air retention to keep the ball's shape and stay inflated longer
- Size 3 ball suggested for ages 8 and under; size 4 ball suggested for ages 8-12; size 5 ball (official size) suggested for ages 12+. Size 1 is a mini ball. Check with your local league for size requirements.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
adidas Euro 16 Top Replique Euro Cup Ball A Great Training Replica Ball adidas Euro 16 Top Replique Euro Cup Ball features: Seamless surface for better touch and less water uptake Perfect for training Butyl bladder for better air retention 100% TPU FIFA approved Play Like The Best With adidas Soccer Balls
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Here is how to tell the order of quality: Check the name of the ball. The very best is labeled Official Match Ball, which usually starts selling at $150. All the other classes down from there are labeled Match Ball Replica, and the next step down from the official match ball is called Competition level, which usually sells for $80-90. Then you have this ball, which is called Top Replique, and these are worth $40. At the bottom of the totem pole are the Glider balls, which you can easily differentiate by its shiny coating, and are worth $20.
So for me, $7 for something worth $40 is a no-brainer, and quality-wise, they feel almost identical to the more expensive Competition level. So if you ever find these Top Repliques for $15 or less, grab 'em while you can!(Always ask their permission, though)