$54.95 - $79.89
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- Mesh and synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Lightweight shoe designed for baseball training featuring air mesh upper with synthetic overlays and grid under layer
- EVA midsole
- Durable outsole with traction control and flex grooves
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These men's baseball shoes keep your feet comfortable when you're training to hit it over the fence. They have a breathable air mesh upper and an outsole made for traction on multiple surfaces.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07DPD78L2
- Item model number: S84745
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 12, 2018
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These sneakers fit me perfectly. They are so light weight that it almost feels like I'm not wearing anything on my feet. (Almost.)
The tread on the bottom is great on every surface from tile to whatever rubber stuff it is they use to make newer playgrounds.
I got these so I could have a lighter (color and weight) sneaker for summer, as I will be doing a lot of walking around in the sun. So far, these sneakers have been exactly what I was looking for in a supplemental pair of sneakers.
I got a smudge on my right sneaker when someone stepped on my foot, which was completely my fault, but I will say that it's taken a lot longer for other sneakers to stain/smudge in the past. I'm not sure if this is due to the fabric or not, but the mark won't come off using traditional methods. (It just seemed to be spreading when I tried to clean it off, so I stopped before I made things worse.) Just something to consider if you'll be wearing these anywhere that is heavily trafficked.
I may buy a second pair of these as a backup, but I'll wait until I see what they look like with a little more mileage on them.
Only complaint on the second pair I bought is that it feels a bit small, and might require some breaking in before it gets to be the perfect fit.