- 100% Thermoplastic Elastomerics
- Hand Wash
- A durable ball marking a major anniversary in North American soccer.
- Durable MLS football
- Butyl bladder for best air retention
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Celebrating 25 consecutive years of elite club football in the US and Canada. Created for kickabouts, this adidas MLS Nativo XXV Club Ball has a dynamic design that's based on the look of the MLS official match ball. The machine-stitched construction and butyl bladder mean it's ready to roll whenever you are.
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Manufacturer : adidas Performance Hardgoods (Sports Hardgoods)
- Package Dimensions : 7.7 x 7.2 x 3.8 inches
- ASIN : B07S3WGGGL
- Item model number : GJM80
- Date First Available : January 11, 2020
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
and when i looked at Dick's Sporting Goods store and saw the same ball the ball had texture this ball didnt wich is very odd
But the ball costed $30 dollars
Just if is from the real Adidas its really odd they would sell two completely different products but this one is for 18 little more than half the price so its just a ball so its whatever
i wouldnt get it if you want the real ball with texture but you just care if its a ball get it i dont mind