- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01B47FOKI
- Item model number: HHWG-AD322RD-S-Parent
- Average Customer Review: 49 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #138,143 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
adidas Fingerless Gloves
|Price:||$9.29 - $29.00|
- Breathable fabric with adidas climacool Technology
- Integrated Terry towel fabric for sweat absorption
- Lycra material between fingers for added dexterity
- Ring pull for easy removal
- Fingerless fitness gloves from the adidas essential gloves range
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Keep your cool when weight training. All Weightlifting gloves within the adidas essential gloves range have integrated Climacool ventilation technology to help wick away moisture and keep your hands comfortable throughout your workout. The breathable orange/black adidas gloves are the essential fitness accessory for lengthy Weightlifting sessions, providing additional support and padding to maximize your reps. Fingerless weight training gloves are often a popular choice among lifting enthusiasts as they provide a better feel of the bar, leaving your fingertips free and preventing a build-up of sweat. As with all adidas gloves, the palm design mimics the anatomy of your hand to ensure that when wearing the gloves your performance is enhanced rather than hindered.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
49 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 49 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't feel sweaty or uncomfortable in them at all. Dry quickly. But be sure to wash them every so often! ;)
5 out of 5! Recommend!
As far as functionality, they are adequate for knockaround gym gloves to prevent callouses from dumbells, pull-ups, burpees, etc, but they are not padded so they may not be suitable for heavy lifting. They say it's "terry cloth fabric" but it's more like sueded felt.
They are very comfortable and not too bulky but I wish I had gotten the next size up.