Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 23, 2016
This is the second Adidas tricot set that I have purchased for my son. The first one I purchased a year ago for his second birthday and it still looks great and is in excellent condition--even after a year of use. My son just had his third birthday and the pants were getting way too short. I decided to purchase a larger size in the gray color. It looks great and the pants are long enough for now (if he has a growth spurt--we may be in trouble.) It really is a great looking set--and my son loves wearing it. My only criticism is the pants are a bit short waisted. They are even shorter waisted than the 24 month size. My little guy is pretty average height and is on the thin side. The pants might be a problem for a taller and huskier child. The gray is beautiful--and I had also really liked the blue that we purchased last year.
on May 17, 2016
My Grandson
loves the Adidas Running suit. His favorite is the blue with orange strioes , sadly they are not making them anymore. He has the black set, the navy set and the bright blue with green set. As long as they are with in reach in his closet they are his go to set for school. they wear really well. He is 5. The 2 newer ones are size 5 and a bit large for him but he is on the small, thin side. He likes that they are easy to practice his gymnastics in.

4 helpful votes
on May 9, 2017
The Adidas Iconic Tricot Track Suit looks great and is well made. Based on a previous purchase of the same item one size smaller, I know that this suit can endure whatever my son can throw at it. Extremely durable and long lasting. Now, only if Amazon would expand their selection of colors...
on May 24, 2017
I bought this for my almost 6year old boy - and we love it! It looks so great on him!! Very well made and really comfortable! I ordered a 7 and it fits just perfect. Comparing with other clothes this runs a little bit small. I'm happy I did order a size up then normally! Normally when I buy Jacket and pants the pants are way to long. This one is just perfect - on the top and the pants too! So maybe if you have a kid with long legs, you should order at least one size up.
on April 7, 2017
My husband loves dressing my son in this outfit. (It matches what he wears on the weekend). It runs a little large, but that doesn't bother me. We get more use out of it. We just rolled the pants & jacket sleeves. Very durable and washes well.
on December 13, 2016
I was worry to order because some reviews says look cheap, but not at all, I bought some pants at Adidas store and are made in China , these are the same, same quality size and logo. My boy is 6 year old, the others adidas are size 6, ordered size 6, fit perfectly.
on May 4, 2017
This was so cute on my grandson I'm definitely getting him another one
review image
on August 2, 2017
Love this outfit. I buy a new one every time my son grows out of it. I am always able to pass it on too my younger nieces or nephews and it looks as good as when I first bought it. Holds up super well wash after was, doesn't fade or pill. Worth every penny as multiple kids get good use out of it. Now I just have to find it in my older daughter's size.
on November 13, 2017
It is the cutest outfit for a baby boy! Make sure you order a next size up (consider he/she will grow pretty quick). I ordered way too small but am replacing it for a 6-9 months instead so he can actually wear it more than once.
on February 14, 2017
Ordered for a Throwback Sunday Event. The pants were a perfect fit, however, the jacket was way too big for my son. The silver lining, he will be able to fit next year for sure!
review image
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.