Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 112 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 127 reviews
on December 4, 2011
The best trail running shoe! As a Trainer, I am on my feet all day either training myself (bodybuilding), training my clients, running outdoors.

The breathable mesh all around helps cool off my feet. Durable and supportive sole. Great traction. Very comfortable.

Very true to size. Size 9M. Roomy enough for my toes, and the right snug so my feet don't slide. And the color gives me some pop too!

I plan to buy the red/black and phantom/black ones.

Adidas is my favorite shoe! Fit, comfort, durability, style.
on January 3, 2013
I work on my feet 10 hours a day 4 days a week, wearing a pedometer it's about 8-10 miles of walking a day. I have tried numerous brands and styles of shoes to help ease the pain of tired achy feel after a long day of work. I have tried the Dr Scholl's pricey shoe inserts, mind you they seem to help but after the shoe wears out (about 3 months give or take) the inserts don't matter. I go through a part of shoes about every 3 months, some brands less. When I tried these for the first time I felt the difference. My feet aren't as tired and achy. I do not wear the inserts in these shoes, they are not needed to feel the difference so I am not lifted in my shoe like they are if I I was to wear them. Although I can not honestly say they last longer than any other pair of shoes, but less painful feet are happy feet. The tread wears about the same as all the shoes I have tried, some of the nubs on the bottom have broken off and the lining has started to come apart. BUT, like I stated before all my shoes last about the same amount of time. I'm assuming that when they test the shoes they don't test them continuously for months at a time. I do not expect magic. I do not use these shoes for running so I can not state on that. But as an everyday-always-on-your-feet shoe, I love them. And they are stylish too. I have now purchased my second pair because my first are wearing out. I hope these will be around awhile, not looking forward to work shoe shopping now that I found these.
on October 16, 2012
This is the first pair of this brand of shoe I have ever owned. I was amazed and happy with how comfortable they are. I walk about 6 miles twice a week and they feel great, no pain or discomfort of any kind anywhere. They run true to size and are an average width. I used to be a marathon runner so I ran a couple of miles in them to see how they felt. The heel felt very supportive but the toe area seemed to hit a little hard, I am flat footed so this may be related to my foot. I would reccomend this shoe and plan to purchase another pair next time I need them.

1/14/2013 update: I want to add that these shoes are very slippery on wet pavement, so be cautious if is has been raining. I still like the shoes, but was surprised at the lack of grip these shoes had, I never experienced that before in a running shoe.
on September 26, 2012
Being fairly new to the whole hiking scene, (which btw, I find to be funny being that I've lived in Hawaii all my life) I decided to look for a good trail shoe and came across these. I must say, I am in love with them! So far, I have used these on three different trails and they have met and exceeded all my expectations! I love that they are super lightweight and comfy and have awesome traction. The rubber soles grip on to the most toughest terrains, though I did have some slippage on wet land. I'm hoping it's because these shoes are new and need some "breaking in and roughing up" as that was the case with my previous shoes. My feet are a tad bit on the wider side, but my normal size 7 fit me perfectly! Very true to size for me. The best part of this shoe is definitely it's visual aspect. They are too cute! The pink is so vibrant and I've gotten many compliments already! In addition to hiking, I've also used them at the gym and they worked great for me there too. That being said, I would highly recommend these shoes for the outdoor enthusiast, runners, or anyone who wants to rock a cute pair of Adidas shoes!
on November 2, 2013
I always buy adidas shoes for fitness, they just work for me. These fit well, grip well on surfaces where they can bite, look good and were priced right. There's only one small thing that I've noticed with these shoes ... when I walk on wet surfaces the soles of these shoes get slick, fast. Indoors, outdoors, if there's moisture on the ground and you're not standing on grass, dirt or carpet (in the case of being inside) I feel like I'm on ice skates. I've only worn these a few times so maybe it will stop as the sole of the shoe wares but, for now, I have to be mindful of moisture.
on September 24, 2012
I am a taller woman, who is NOT a stick figure. But I love jogging and taking long walks, and this shoe is the first one that doesnt make the top of my foot hurt, and lets my feet breath in the humidity. If you have widder feet order half a size up it will fit perfectly! The only "complaint" is that the shoe strings are a bit short, almost impossible to do a double knot, but I wanted to change them out anyways so it really doesn't bother me. These are very light and great for rocky or unstable terrain.
on May 28, 2013
I had similar adidas before and wanted them again since they were by far the best pair of running/walking shoes I've had in a long time. These looked similar but they were so much lighter when I got them. I was worried, thinking that because they were so light they wouldn't support enough, but I was wrong... these shoes are fantastic! I feel like I'm running on air. I have knee problems so I only run half the time, but I feel like these shoes offer more than enough support. Love them.
I wanted to thank the sender for such prompt service. I got these shoes/trail sneakers so quickly it was great! THANK YOU!! -- so far the shoes feel great -- but, I like a tight hug on the arch of my foot and I really had to tighten the laces for this. My test will be my 10 mile hike on the weekend. I don't run because of my knees but live by the use of running/trail shoes for hiking and walking very fast and furious .... thanks ADDIDAS -- we will see how it goes.
on January 12, 2013
I bought this show for walking, jogging and to use during resistance training exercises (P90X etc.). I love it....it is light and comfortable...breathable. Don't necessarily like the big lip at the back/heel of the shoe but that is minor to me.

It seems to round a half size smaller as I am a steady US 9 in sneakers but had to go up to 9.5 in this shoe. Get it...it's a great feeling and performing shoe.
on November 2, 2012
I bought these shoes after reading hundreds of reviews on them. They are amazing!!! I put them on and immediately felt as though I had been wearing them for months... They were so comfortable and fit perfectly... Although they are a little bit snug in the toes, but I like that in my shoes... I had them for no more than 5 days and ran my first 12k (Run to the Tower in Pisa Italy) with no problems... These are my go to shoes!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.