Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 61-70 of 1,026 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,065 reviews
on December 27, 2015
My entire family loves these pants for lounging around. My husband and I both bought pairs when we were first married ten years ago and have worn them to the ground- but still wear them because they are just that comfy. We started buying pairs for our dads as well who now share our obsession. These are now go to gifts among all of us. :)
on July 16, 2015
Not like other addidas pants and I have a lot, these are great like the rest. Took a star because it was a little large I'm normally XL I should have ordered a L length is good but waist is bigger. I normally order XL and the other 10 I have are XL and waist and lenth are perfect and I'm a 32 waist and 6"1'. This one is like 36 waist. And length is a little long even for me.
on November 17, 2015
I'm 5'9 with a 34" waist and I usually purchase large sizes for shorts/pants with generic sizes and they usually fit fine but these sag quite a bit. Other than that, I love how comfortable they feel and I wear them almost every day.
on July 1, 2014
I bought this pant long time ago... Maybe a couple of years ago... And definitely... It's my favourite Adidas pant ever... !!! I wear it almost everyday... It's fantastic to exercise... Or simply take a walk around the block... The fabric is GREAT and comfortable... Nice fit and colors... Maybe It's a little baggy... But that's not big deal because I like that way... A lot of room on my legs... In fact... I ordered a few days ago a new one in Black... 100% Recommended.
on April 30, 2017
I really like mine. Just bought another pair after 3 years. Comfortable and durable.
on February 15, 2016
Fast Delivery, and great product.
on January 13, 2014
I genuinely can't think how these could be better. They fit well, hold up to multiple washings, are durable during the course of play and are very comfortable. Adidas is my go to for track pants.
on January 29, 2016
Not cheap $$, but feels high quality, and thick -- keeps me warm on the way to / from workouts in high-40s+ outdoor temp. Might actually feel too warm in summer; guess I'll find out soon. I'm 5' 9" and usually wear 33x32 pants; medium size fits me just right. As others have written, these probably run large.
on June 12, 2016
These pants are bigger than I expected. The pants run large so order a size smaller and it should work fine. It is rather lengthy too. The legs are not tapered either. However, the quality seems good and so it should hold up to numerous washings. Perfect for work out purposes.
on September 4, 2016
Nice.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.