|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$54.99 - $169.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Completely waterproof materials will let you tee off in rainy weather
- Equipped with gripmoreA traction technology to keep you firmly planted
- Upper that has climaproofA technology will provide a cozy fit
- Soft EVA foam insole ensures that your feet stay steady, protected, and comfortable through every phase of your swing
- Midsole that has boost foam accommodates your foot's natural curves
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
adidas Adipower Sport Boost
Featuring revolutionary BOOST cushioning and energy return, the adipower sport boost gives you incredible comfort and an athletic fit that performs on and off the course. The combination of adiwear traction, TPU stripe saddle and bonded overlays will give you excellent grip and lateral stability so you can focus on your game. All while having the versatility that comes with a spikeless shoe.
2-Year waterproof warranty; 90-day comfort guarantee
- Boost midsole foam in heel for walking comfort and energy return
- Soft EVA foam in forefoot provides smooth transition and comfort
- Dual-gusseted tongue for added comfort
- Advanced puremotion outsole with strategically-placed adiwear traction provides improved stability, grip, and performance
- TPU stripe saddle, external heel counter and bonded overlays for additional lateral stability and support
- Lightweight and stretchable upper features bonded PU weld for added protection and durability
- Climaproof protection from the elements
- Molded cloudfoam sockliner provides great cushioning, support and comfort
- Built on the iconic Supernova running last for extreme comfort
adidas Mens adipower sport Boost Spikeless Golf ShoesA Added Traction To Efficiently Grip The TurfHit the green in the adidas Mens AdiPower Sport Boost 2 Spikeless golf shoes. These shoes have an outsole that features puremotionA, so you can maintain ultimate comfort and stability to play your best round. Equipped with a spikeless design, they offer both lightweight traction and comfort. Perfect for experienced golfers, they have a soft EVA foam insole to provide increased comfort and cushioning. Built with a midsole with boost foam, these adidas golf shoes ensure that your feet stay steady throughout every phase of your swing. Ideal for supreme comfort and weather protection, they have an upper with climaproofA technology to accommodate your foot's natural curves. Perfecting your swing starts from the ground up, so follow-through with confidence and make your game count.adidas Mens adipower sport Boost Spikeless Golf ShoesA feature: * Completely waterproof materials will let you tee off in rainy weather * Equipped with gripmoreA traction technology to keep you firmly planted * Upper that has climaproofA technology will provide a cozy fit * Soft EVA foam insole ensures that your feet stay steady, protected, and comfortable through every phase of your swing * Midsole that has boost foam accommodates your foot's natural curves * Made with a spikeless design for a versatile and convenient build * 90 day comfort guarantee * 2 Year Waterproof Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00U7E1SA0
- Item model number: adipower s boost-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
These shoes are extremely comfortable. The blue color is bizarre... almost purple, but that doesn't both me. Aesthetics are important too and I like the way that they look.
I chose the blue and grey color shoes and they look great. They're so comfortable that I've started wearing them for all of my rounds instead of my old golf shoes. Since these don't have the traditional spikes, now I don't have to carry around spare spikes or a spike tool in case I rip a spike out. In fact, I can wear them into the club house or even into my own house if I want.
The shoes are very comfortable to wear and feel more soft like sneakers. Despite that "softness" they still give me all of the support and stability that I need to walk 18. After walking 18 in these shoes my feet feel better than riding 18 in my old golf shoes. If I had any complaint it would be that the shoelaces are either a bit thin or the material is slippery because they come untied more often than my old leather laces did, but that's not much to worry about.
The longer: Got this show to replace a pair of TW '14 which have plastic spikes. I used those for 2 seasons[ on all kinds of turf. They held up well but honestly they weren't that comfortable. The tongue was SUPER thin and they were kind of snug and got to hurting my feet after many hours worn at a time. Hence, I needed a new pair to replace these and wanted to try out the growing popularity of spikeless shoes. I was hesitant at first, but boy I shouldn't have been. These are super comfortable and feel very plush around the whole foot. I took off one point because I think guys with bigger/wider feet may not feel as comfortable as me, but my foot is more on the regular to narrow side. I may buy a pair of Puma's in a different color to compare, but none the less, I am very happy with these.