|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$99.86 - $200.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- PU-coated leather upper for comfort and support;Strong TPU midsole for a perfect foothold
- Adjustable hook-and-loop instep strap for rear foot integrity
- Heel overlay for superb lightweight stability. Anti-slip rubber outsole; Heel lift: 20.1 millimeter; Heel height: 33.4 millimeter (size 9)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These shoes feature a weightlifting-specific design for support under heavy loads. They have a leather upper with a mesh tongue and collar for comfort and a power strap across the laces to lock down your foot.The leather upper complements an engineered chassis, and an instep strap provides a secure foothold.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01MSCYIDN
- Item model number: BA7923
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 11, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Maybe runs just a tad long, it is a very slim shoe but fit my feet well.
This will almost instantly improve your lifts like squats and deadlifts. It puts your legs in a very good position to drive power.
If you have never used lifting shoes before, be prepared to walk funny the first few times between the squat rack and deadlift platform.
Sizing was as simply as looking at another pair of my Adidas shoes (ie indoor soccer shoes) and ordering same size. Easy peezy.
There are other quality weightlifting shoes from other shoe makers but you will NOT go wrong getting Adidas - the gold standard.