|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.95 - $48.36 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Synthetic material mix upper for comfort and durability; Adjustable upper for secure fit
- Synthetic lining for comfort
- Extra-soft, water-resistant SUPERCLOUD EVA footbed for quick-dry comfort
- Super-soft UltraFOAM+ quick-dry footbed for comfort and odor control
- Injected EVA outsole for lightweight comfort
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Après-game relaxation includes slipping into these slides. Plush SUPERCLOUD is comfortable and quick to dry. An adidas brandmark and 3-Stripes add iconic styling, while an adjustable single strap dials in the fit.
Sensitive feet? The new adidas adissage UF+ is the ultimate in comfort. Super-soft UltraFOAM+ offers incredibly plush cushioning in a shower-friendly footbed.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 13 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002PDOLVY
- Item model number: Adissage SC-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 6, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Update. I ordered again, but this time increasing the size by a whole size over my older Adidas sandals. These things are still very small!! I don't understand how people are not having issues with the sizing. Take a look at the pictures. My old sandals are a size 11 and I have the new size 12 sandals next to them. You will need 1.5 size larger, but the sandals will still likely be narrow. I am giving up and driving myself to the store. The description on this product is horrible.
Still my favorite footwear. The footbed has broken in/down a little so they are not as squishy as once upon a time. The tray surrounding the cushion has broken in and softened considerably. I can literally put these on straight out of the pool soaking wet and they are dry before I am. Still waiting for the work shoe....
Despite of the "crazy" size, the fact that they are adjustable is a big plus. I think these sandals are wonderful for walking around, nothing digs into the bottom or the sides of my feet.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not sure why but they seem to feel really tall. I think I just need to "break them in". Happy so far with them.Published 10 hours ago by Matthew Ens
I got these to replace other flips I'd finally worn out after 10 years. These are so superior that I wish I'd done it earlier. Read morePublished 23 hours ago by Mike Lawton
These are pricey but really quite nice. The cushion helps a ton with long-term wear & walking.Published 1 day ago by john doe
Nice styling, size seems a little small. Padding provides nice cushion, would prefer materials to be softer. For the price there fine.Published 2 days ago by andy martin
It's not made just for men on the show box it pictures BOTH MEN AND WOMAN. meaning it is gender neutral so get ur normal size or half to one up.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought these for my boyfriend and they came earlier then expected and are great quality. I would definitely recommend.Published 3 days ago by Halie Marie Salamante