|Price:||$66.00 - $79.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- The lightest ten-cleated men's tour shoe we've ever created that helps to reduce fatigue down the stretch.
- Microfiber leather SPRINTSKIN™ upper for superior-fitting comfort.
- Ultra-light, perforated tongue offers enhanced breathability and comfort.
- Internal SPRINTWEB™ TPU layer for unrivaled upper stability during lateral movements.
- Revolutionary thin (1.2mm) PeBAX SPRINTFRAME™ lightweight 93.4oz) outsole provides optimal performance and support.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
adidas AdiZero Tour golf shoes re-define golf shoe technology and performance for players of all ability levels. The adidas Adizero golf shoes are the lightest weight tour-level shoe on the market providing incredible traction and support. Using AdiZero technologies from other sports, adidas has created a golf shoe unlike any other providing you with extraordinary comfort all day long. Adizero Tour golf shoes feature a super-lightweight SprintFrame outsole that weighs only 3.4oz. Feel the lightweight comfort and performance.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AYUW2B6
- Item model number: Adizero Tour-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 11, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
here is the bad: they have a different spike lock on the bottom of the shoe than footjoy or nike. you insert the spike and then half twist it. that means you are buying adidas replacements. it also means if you are a big guy (the guy i spoke to about the warranty told me 200+) they will not stay in for very long. after 3 rounds and 2 or 3 range visits the spikes on the outside of my left shoe (where you put pressure when you finish your swing) will come out during my swing. put them back and they will come out again. the bracket itself looks like it may have taken some damage. i was told by the guy servicing my warranty (not taylormade/adidas, but my store rep) that this is a common problem and he's seen many returns and the re-return when they send them a replacement for the same problem.
take it for what it's worth, but if you are a bigger guy you might want to look elsewhere for a shoe. i don't want to go too low on the rating because they're good shoes, just not for me.
EDIT* Adidas has replaced the shoe with the newer model. The spike pattern is different, but i'll put my comments on that shoe's page. It's called the adizero one. I am glad adidas remedied the situation.
Overall, a very comfortable, lightweight, traction-giving, stylish-looking shoe I look forward to wearing for some time.