Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 29, 2012
Bought these training pants for my soccer playing husband for the cold practice days. He loves them! He likes how they are tapered at the ankles with side ankle zippers. He's 5'9" tall and they fit perfect in length. They have the 3 addidas white stripes down the sides, look like the classic addidas pants. Very breathable polyester material with a couple of "clima cool" sections in the hip area. Also have zippered pockets, a plus, to keep your keys or wallet inside and won't fall out. They are a bit roomy in the crotch area, it helps for when doing lunges or stretching hamstrings before a game.
10 people found this helpful
|44 comments|Report abuse
on February 27, 2013
After driving to several stores to find a track suit like this, I was left frustrated as heck! I searched for a matching one and I could only find just the pants, just the jacket or not my size. Also, all the other track suits I found had open pockets and I really wanted zipper pockets to hold my phone, workout gloves, and some cash. These have zipper pockets and so does the matching jacket I bought here on Amazon (adidas Men's Tiro 11 Training Right Jacket, New Navy/White). I also love the way this fits. Most track pants have huge flared legs or the legs are made for someone who is 6'7" or something and are too long. It drives me crazy! The legs on these taper at the bottom but have zippers at the ankles for extra comfort. The whole outfit is so comfortable that I almost want to live in it! It doesn't get too hot or cold. It might be a little light for people that live in colder climates. I live in Northern California, home of layering year round and it's perfect! I will say that a medium fits me perfectly and I am 6'2", 195 and usually wear a 33 in jeans. Fit's perfect!!!
9 people found this helpful
on June 11, 2013
These pants are great, and they are especially nice for two things: soccer warm-ups (or sports in general), and lounging in the house. Essentially, I can wear them anywhere and be fine. They keep out cold, and they keep you cool when its warm. They fit is nicely too. I'm 5'10, 185 lbs, athletic build, and the large fits perfectly on me. Also, I love the zippered pocket. Makes sliding things in and out of my pocket easy, and keeps anything in my pocket safe. The leg zip up is also nice too because they make the pant super easy to remove. I definitely recommend these.
One person found this helpful
on November 20, 2015
Great pants. I like the large pockets which makes them good for tennis and the tapered legs which makes them good for biking so they don't get caught in the chain. The waist elastic is the only area that I would like to see improved - the elastic is a bit weak. But overall very good pants.
on December 31, 2012
Most athletic/training pants are too baggy and too long for average size men. These are different: they fit closer, and the length is perfect for a 5'9" 180 lb.(size medium) guy like me. But be advised that these are relatively lightweight, so they wouldn't be the best in sub-freezing temps. Also, the bottom cuffs, when fully closed, fit snug around the base of the ankle (leaving the zippers up about a couple of inches feels best for me). Overall it's a great buy at this price.
on December 6, 2013
I'm wearing these right now... they are comfortable to lounge in, great to run in, and easy to run errands before or after a work out or lounge session. I recommend ordering your size because they will fit just how you prefer then too. I'm 5'10" 158lbs, tallish and slim. These pants sit at my hips and break just above my trainers. They are slim, like tapered slacks. The zippers zip close from the top of my calf to my ankle; and, like the zips on the two trouser pockets, they are sturdy.

All in all, great pair of sports pants. Definitely recommend. Definitely will purchase more pairs of these in the future.
on March 31, 2013
The material is very limp, somewhat coarse, polyester with some texture to it (ie. not super smooth). Fitment is excellent. I am 6' and 185lb and the mediums fit me very well. Love the tapered leg. Use this pant for biking and jogging. I wouldn't say this is a high end pair of pants but when it fits this well, it is money well spent. I also like that the bottoms have zippers and the side pockets have zippers.
on October 27, 2012
I bought these pants for running and cycling, the tapered ankles are perfct for it. Even though these are marketed as a soccer pant, I chose these over the running specific pant cause these have zippered ankles and pockets. I would have given these 5 stars, but the seat of these pants got ruined from my bicycle seat due to friction rubbing, so I would not use these for cycling.
One person found this helpful
on May 8, 2017
I bought these pants 6 years ago and I'm wearing them right now. If that doesn't sell you, I don't know what will.
on October 22, 2013
Having owned a number of other Adidas Tiro products, I decided to buy the pants for cold weather commutes on my bike. So far they have been really comfortable and moisture wicking. Just be aware that things in your pockets may get damp. Looking forward to using these more as the weather continues to get colder.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.