|Fits as expected||
adidas Men's Duramo 4 M Running Shoe
|Price:||$69.99 + $10.00 shipping|
- Synthetic and fabric
- Synthetic sole
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Take it to the streets with the Duramo 4 running shoe from adidas. Sleek and flexible, its smooth ride keeps you feeling fit from start to finish. Ample mesh keeps you cool and the padded tongue and collar enhance comfort every step of the way.
Take on a running shoe that holds up to the rigors of training as well as you do with the Duramo 4 from adidas. The adiWEAR outsole has nice durability while adiPRENE cushioning welcomes your stride with cushion at impact. Ample mesh helps keep things cool.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005QVK2WY
- Item model number: Duramo 4 M-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These were to replace a previous purchase/return of Nike Free's. I purchased them after all the great hype, but they fit way too tight, and look a bit cheap in person.
I dont see myself buying another model anytime soon. Once the one that I have now is getting old, I will just buy a new par of the same model.
LOVE IT !!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used to wear Adidas shoes all the time. They no longer fit my foot very well.Published 6 months ago by darryl nelson
the Deliv ered was perfect
the shoes are perfect
It fits properly
everything was excellent
so there is nothing to complain about
I ordered these for my brother and I received a size 11 in women's riding boots. I wish I could give this a 5-star rating, but I got something totally different than what I... Read morePublished on December 9, 2013 by Crystal