|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$112.99 - $225.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Heel lift: 24.8 mm; Heel height: 37.8 mm (size 9)
- Flexible and strong synthetic woven upper for long-lasting stability
- Micro-adjusting Boa Closure System for ultimate, consistent hold; Flat, flexible forefoot for the transmission of power
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Build power with stability and support in these men's weightlifting shoes. They feature a wide platform with a heel lift designed to help optimize your form. The flexible forefoot complements the heel cradle to transfer power, and a micro-adjustable boa closure system provides a secure fit.
- Shipping Weight: 1.06 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B075PJ97VY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 17, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note: I have narrow feet, so the width is perfect for me...but these are clearly a narrow shoe.