|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$28.82 - $272.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Leather and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Classic Stan Smith sneaker featuring lace-up vamp and coated eyelets with sketched stan smith picture on tongue
- Synthetic lining. Pimple outsole for grip
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Just like its namesake, the stan smith rose to Fame on tennis courts in the '70s. Today the legendary look steps out in a smooth leather upper with clean, all-white look. Features the authentic perforated 3-stripes and rubber cupsole.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01DEDRI40
- Item model number: STAN SMITH-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 9, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes, he kept them simply because he was thankful for the gift and didn't want me to hassle with sending them back.
No, I would not order from this seller again.
I was a bit apprehensive when ordering these shoes because of the many unfavorable reviews on re-issued classic items where the reviewers generally slam the items as being inferior in quality when compared to the originals.
When I received these, I found that they are virtually the same as the original that I had when I was in high school.Classic shape, classic look.
Look forward to wearing them. Might even take it to the tennis court.
Update: The pair Amazon sells here is the M20324, AKA US version, which is what I've got. Another model out there is the B24364, AKA Europe version, available in Europe and Canada mostly. (There's also a grey-ish pair out there, but I am just focusing on the two 'white' models here.)
Comparing them side by side:
- US version has padded tongue whereas the Europe/Canada version has stitched tongue
- US sole is white while the Europe/Canada sole is cream or off white
- The green patch in the US version is lighter while the Europe/Canada's is darker and richer
For what it's worth, the Europe/Canada has a more retro look and feel to them.
These are definitely shoes you need to size down in. I first tried a size 12 - which is my true Brannock size - but they were too long, and with a pretty wide toe cap that's not something I wanted. So a few months later I decided to give 11.5 a shot, and these are right on the money. They're a little narrow, but will widen a bit with use.
For reference, I am a 12.5 in Nike Pegasus and an 11.5 in Red Wing Iron Rangers. That tells you all you really need to know; my 11.5 Stans are just a hair shorter than my 11.5 IRs - which most people size down in and think are too long - and even my 12.5 Pegasuses. Unless you have exceptionally wide feet (as in actually measured to be a wide size), I definitely think sizing down by .5 is the right way to go with these.