|Fits as expected||
$47.29 - $236.00
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Classic Stan Smith sneaker featuring lace-up vamp and coated eyelets
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Just like its namesake, the stan smith rose to Fame on tennis courts in the '70s. Today the legendary look steps out in a smooth leather upper with clean, all-white look. Features the authentic perforated 3-stripes and rubber cupsole.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: India
- ASIN: B01DEDRI40
- Item model number: STAN SMITH-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 9, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I was a bit apprehensive when ordering these shoes because of the many unfavorable reviews on re-issued classic items where the reviewers generally slam the items as being inferior in quality when compared to the originals.
When I received these, I found that they are virtually the same as the original that I had when I was in high school.Classic shape, classic look.
Look forward to wearing them. Might even take it to the tennis court.
Update: The pair Amazon sells here is the M20324, AKA US version, which is what I've got. Another model out there is the B24364, AKA Europe version, available in Europe and Canada mostly. (There's also a grey-ish pair out there, but I am just focusing on the two 'white' models here.)
Comparing them side by side:
- US version has padded tongue whereas the Europe/Canada version has stitched tongue
- US sole is white while the Europe/Canada sole is cream or off white
- The green patch in the US version is lighter while the Europe/Canada's is darker and richer
For what it's worth, the Europe/Canada has a more retro look and feel to them.
Yes, he kept them simply because he was thankful for the gift and didn't want me to hassle with sending them back.
No, I would not order from this seller again.
Still thinking it out. I used these sneakers for years playing tennis but they wore out in the toe area very fast so I went with other more durable shoes for tennis. I am disappointed that there is no arch support so I plan to add an innersole for that reason. I want them more as a casual shoe.
Nice shoe as always but stiffer leather than past models. Four stars because of the fit and no arch support. Unlike older models this shoe probably needs more breaking in.
This new version is cheap feeling, creases easily, and above all DO NOT FIT the same. They have an awkward stubby and somewhat narrow toebox. I could feel the stitching on the sides and were not the same stan smiths that I used to be able to wear for a full day with no discomfort. I returned these due to sizing issues and will not be re-ordering the correct size because they are simply not worth the money.