Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 1, 2016
My 13 year old wrestler purchased these and they lasted.....1 practice before splitting in the toes area (top). Both shoes split. so now he is wresting in shoes with split toes. We will not be buying adidas wrestling shoes again.
2 people found this helpful
on January 16, 2015
However, it's more comfortable for me than the comparable ASICS shoes, which were too tight for me to wear. Perhaps wrestling shoes run narrower than athletic shoes in general. I particularly like the Velcro closure at the top of this shoe which gives additional ankle support.
on May 5, 2018
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on November 20, 2017
the workouts are no longer the same without them
on June 10, 2014
LOVE THESE. Fits nice and snug and deadlifting with these shoes really make me feel as close to the ground as possible.
6 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on November 29, 2014
Top layer ripped by the toe in less than a month, approximately 40 hours of wrestling. I had to stitch the hole in hopes to not have to purchase another pair before the season ends.
on February 7, 2016
The shoe itself was great and very well made, it was simply not what I wanted though. I live in south Fl and train in open air gym so summer would just not be pleasant in these. Too much padding and my feet are super sweaty as is so I returned.
on March 2, 2018
My son only wore this shoe twice and came out of wrestling practice with a huge hole in one shoe.
on June 20, 2012
very comfortable and i like it alot cause the other ones (adidas) i had used to be with hard stitches and caused tonnes of discomfort
on July 8, 2014
Been wearing these for martial arts practice for almost 2 years. Still look like new. Awesome shoe.
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question