Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 25, 2015
After wearing these in they are getting nicer, but they are a bit on the smallish side and you should count on 1/2 size or larger better if they happen to have them in stock. The front points have their advantage for combative movements and strategic footwork, however the material is so light that on more than one occasion I've ended up with a bloody big toe due to light collisions with no real material protection. Slick looking, quick movement, and fast action, and very well made. Not perfect for all foot sizes though so size accordingly and ensure you allow for time to retry different sizes or models if needed as the right shoe is critical for maximum performance.
on April 8, 2016
These are my third pair I think I'm done now LOL I love the shoes wrestling Boxing training or weight lifting they will work for all I'm currently bodybuilding just so you guys know they are not for running believe me I was stupid enough to do it LOL
on December 1, 2016
My 13 year old wrestler purchased these and they lasted.....1 practice before splitting in the toes area (top). Both shoes split. so now he is wresting in shoes with split toes. We will not be buying adidas wrestling shoes again.
on November 9, 2017
Fit just fine.
on October 27, 2017
I have used them a few time in training. So far they are as expected. I have wide feet so the size 12 I wear is a little snug but not noticeable once I begin my workout.
on January 3, 2016
Ok so this is a 4 star rating because these kicks were the most comfortable, and attractive shoe I worn for workouts. I mainly use these for boxing and squats in the gym by far would have made it a 5 star but the Velcro piece might not hold up that long as there is slight tearing. I do love these shoes enough to order again
on November 20, 2017
the workouts are no longer the same without them
on February 7, 2016
The shoe itself was great and very well made, it was simply not what I wanted though. I live in south Fl and train in open air gym so summer would just not be pleasant in these. Too much padding and my feet are super sweaty as is so I returned.
on February 9, 2014
I purchased these for one of my wrestlers. The top already split. They just don't make wrestling shoes like they used too
on January 16, 2015
However, it's more comfortable for me than the comparable ASICS shoes, which were too tight for me to wear. Perhaps wrestling shoes run narrower than athletic shoes in general. I particularly like the Velcro closure at the top of this shoe which gives additional ankle support.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.