|Fits as expected||
adidas Men's Puremotion Golf Shoe
|Price:||$44.99 - $89.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Anatomical shape & versatile spikeless outsole provide natural fit for enhanced comfort & stability
- Wider, web-shaped forefoot allows for more natural movement, grip and flex for improved balance
- CLIMAPROOF? mesh upper provides waterproof protection with athletic functionality
- Adidas suggests that you order 1/2 size up in this shoe
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
adidas Men's Puremotion
adidas is a name that stands for excellence in all sectors of sport around the globe. The vision of company founder Adolf Dassler has become a reality, and his corporate philosophy has been the guiding principle for successor generations. The idea was as simple as it was brilliant: to provide every athlete with the best possible equipment. It all began in 1920, when Adi Dassler made his first shoes using the few materials available after the First World War. Today, the adidas product range extends from shoes, apparel, and accessories for basketball, soccer, fitness and training to adventure, trail and golf.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007M6OUM4
- Item model number: puremotion-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Well, these days are looong gone, especially when you consider the Adidas Puremotion Golf shoes...
I wore them for the first time last weekend straight out of the box for a full (walked) round... No issues...
- very light,
- very flexible,
- waterproof yet breathable
- great traction on grass/sand/dirt
- good arch support (I have flat feet so that's important for me, and a point of worry before I tired them)
- surprisingly stable platform for plenty of energy transfer during your swing
Cons (no biggies at all):
- sized small - you need to buy a half size bigger that normal
- a bit slippery on concrete - I almost ate it on a downhill wet patch... So stay off the cart paths...
I have a wide foot and I believe I probably should have got a half size longer. It is not too tight, but it definitely is not comfy for wide feet. It is better than adequate (hence my 4 stars). I have FJ Contour Comfort shoes that are more comfortable, but much less style.
All in all, these are my favorite golf shoes
Very comfortable and lightweight a great shoe for a hot summer day when th etemps on the green are skyhigh my feet are cool.
hope that helps others
Excellent grip and the toe box has room to prevent blisters.
Breathable top material make them nice on warm days.
The laces supplied are right the right length to tie and not have 13yards of additional to snag and untie
I would buy another when I wear these out
Most Recent Customer Reviews
very comfortable, get 1/2 size larger, fit was good, i would recommend this shoe for golfPublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
First day played Whistling Straights walked entire course 9 + milesPublished 7 days ago by John Drury
Second pair. These shoes are great if you like to walk. They are inexpensive but very comfortable. Gotta watch a wet cart path on a steep downhill like any other golf shoePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I like the shoes, but I may have to return since they are too tight. I wear a size 11, which these are, but they appear to be a 1/2 size too small.Published 1 month ago by Steve M.
Follow other reviewers recommendation and buy half a size up. The shoes are great just a bit too narrow. The grip on the golf course is excellent.Published 1 month ago by Luis Ramirez
i love these shoes . i wish they made regular shoes like thisPublished 2 months ago by anthony aguilar