adidas Men's Response Cushion 17 Running Shoe
|Price:||$154.00 & FREE Shipping|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- EVA lasting for comfort and soft feel. Atomically molded EVA insole for comfort.
- FORMOTION for motion control and ground adaptability. adiPRENE+ maintains forefoot propulsion and efficiency. TORSION SYSTEM for midfoot integrity.
- adiWEAR outsole for best durability in high-wear areas. Blown rubber outsole for lightweight grip and cushion.
- Nonslip lining for comfort and performance.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Runners demand a lot more from their shoes. This one delivers, with the ultimate in high-tech cushioning and, for the first time ever, a 2-D ForMotion unit that adapts to your heel strike.***VOTED BEST RUNNING SHOES BY RUNNER MAGAZINE JULY 2007***
A must-have for dynamic runners seeking the ultimate high-tech cushioning. For the first time featuring our 2D FORMOTION unit, which adapts to your heel strike.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001C8WKEI
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been running with it few times now and I run about 2 miles plus, and really have no complain about this shoe. If I had to say one thing, it would be the lip doesn't come all the way up to the ankle. Doesn't really bother me, but it's something to think about.