BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on June 19, 2017
I was replacing a pair of Adidas Samba Classic soccer shoes, which I didn't particularly care for. The were just too thin and light for everyday casual ware. They were the longest lasting pair of tennis shoes that I ever had though, which is why I bought them in the first place. The Millennium version which is the casual ware version of the true soccer shoe are much more comfortable with better padding and thickness - very comfortable to wear and they look great. I really like them, and hope they last as long as the Classic pair did (over a year).
on October 4, 2017
I'm writing about the Samba Millennium, not to be confused with Samba Classics, which I am not as fond of.

These shoes are great for urban trekking, with soles that will last for avid walkers. These are not as flexible as a typical plimsoll, and definitely not as flexible as a minimalist shoe. One of the lovely things about these shoes is that they will continue to look clean and sharp long after they've begun collecting a bit of wear and tear. I'm fairly confident this is in part due to the stark contrast of black/white. With past pairs, people would ask "how do you keep your shoes so clean" after I had worn them walking for hundreds of miles.

In my experience, the classics are a bit more rigid, and the sole much less durable. They are perhaps better for turf.
on October 10, 2017
I have to rate 3/5 stars for my favorite shoe of old. In previous years, I owned 2 different pairs of Adidas Samba Millenium's in the black and the white color scheme. They fit like a glove and were my everyday shoe for years. As with any shoe, there was a break-in period, but nothing like this ''new and current'' Samba Millenium I bought. They are way, way too tight. Even after reading reviews, I decided to order a 1/2 size up from the old Samba Millenium's I previously owned, but to no avail. These Samba Millenium's truly are way tighter than the Samba Millenium's I owned a 1/2 size smaller from previous years. I had to return these shoes. I am not willing to wear a shoe that is so tight that it's unbearable to break-in. Unfortunately, I have to find a new favorite shoe.
on September 20, 2017
So I bought these in my size. Way way way too small. During the return process I realized I had bought these previously, in a full size larger, and returned them as well. Then I remembered how small they were. So even a full size up is still too small. I'm not buying a shoe if I have to go more than a size up and they still don't fit. The shoe looks great, but good luck getting them to fit.
on September 24, 2016
My favorite version of Adidas sambas. I've at least on pair of Sambas since I was 13. I've had either the classic, millenium or kangaroo leather (long time ago) versions. I like this variant for two reasons: 1. it's not completely flat 2. the tongue is short and therefore more manageable

Samba's do tend to feel a bit narrow when they're first purchased but I wear size 11 in all shoes, including these, and after a day of kicking a ball around they fit perfect.
on September 20, 2016
I read the reviews online as I tried to decide between the classic and the Millennium. I am glad I went with the Millenniums. Great support, very comfortable for all day wear even prior to full break in. Imagine they will only get more comfortable as I break them in. Comfort plus you have the cool factor as they look very similar to the classic model. Definitely would purchase them again. They also come in handy when coaching my daughter's soccer team.
on September 5, 2017
I have only worn them a couple of times so far. They are reasonably comfortable. I had to loosen the laces because the side of the tongue was digging into the top of my foot. I hope that goes away when the break in.
on March 26, 2017
It's a quality sneaker and I think it looks better than the Samba.
on May 3, 2016
Bought my first pair just over a decade ago...fell in love with them the moment I saw them. They've been my favorite pair of shoes for normal, everyday use. However, after a decade, it takes a toll on a pair of shoes (for clarification, these aren't the only shoes I've worn for a decade...usually mix it up with other shoes, depending on weather and situation). I've been looking for a brand new pair, exactly the same style that I bought ten years ago. Luckily, after extensive searches online, found the pair here on Amazon, for a great price (and helps to have Prime for the free shipping).
Very happy to have a new pair - and possibly another decade of enjoying these shoes.
on September 16, 2017
Very nice looking, but i never understood why size 10.5 would be too small and hurt my feet and size 11 is too big that my feet wabble inside. And they do look a little to big. Akward fitting

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.