Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 3, 2017
My son plays indoor soccer and decided to buy these for him after a bad ankle injury when he was wearing regular running shoes. These soccer shoes have been great. He has a very flat foot so I was worried that these may cause him pain but he says they feel great and don't hurt his feet at all. They were true to size and have survived the season. Here's hoping they will fit him next year as well. If not I will def buy him another pair.
on October 4, 2017
I'm writing about the Samba Millennium, not to be confused with Samba Classics, which I am not as fond of.

These shoes are great for urban trekking, with soles that will last for avid walkers. These are not as flexible as a typical plimsoll, and definitely not as flexible as a minimalist shoe. One of the lovely things about these shoes is that they will continue to look clean and sharp long after they've begun collecting a bit of wear and tear. I'm fairly confident this is in part due to the stark contrast of black/white. With past pairs, people would ask "how do you keep your shoes so clean" after I had worn them walking for hundreds of miles.

In my experience, the classics are a bit more rigid, and the sole much less durable. They are perhaps better for turf.
on March 30, 2017
Love this new take on the traditional Samba design. I ordered a pair for myself and my son liked them so much that I ordered a pair for him as well.

*Update* I've had several pairs of the Samba classics over the years and I actually like these better. They are sturdier and seem to be wearing better. I now have two sons wearing them as well.
on September 24, 2016
My favorite version of Adidas sambas. I've at least on pair of Sambas since I was 13. I've had either the classic, millenium or kangaroo leather (long time ago) versions. I like this variant for two reasons: 1. it's not completely flat 2. the tongue is short and therefore more manageable

Samba's do tend to feel a bit narrow when they're first purchased but I wear size 11 in all shoes, including these, and after a day of kicking a ball around they fit perfect.
on November 28, 2017
I like the design (I've owned multiple pairs of Samba Classics, and these are very similar). I was looking for the classic Adidas styling that Samba's offer, with added arch support from the Classics. These fit the bill. Unfortunately, I found the toe box to be a little too tapered, and despite the shoe being a good length, they squeezed my toes a little on one foot. I ended up returning these as there's zero reason to keep an uncomfortable pair of casual sneakers.
on September 20, 2016
I read the reviews online as I tried to decide between the classic and the Millennium. I am glad I went with the Millenniums. Great support, very comfortable for all day wear even prior to full break in. Imagine they will only get more comfortable as I break them in. Comfort plus you have the cool factor as they look very similar to the classic model. Definitely would purchase them again. They also come in handy when coaching my daughter's soccer team.
on September 5, 2017
I have only worn them a couple of times so far. They are reasonably comfortable. I had to loosen the laces because the side of the tongue was digging into the top of my foot. I hope that goes away when the break in.
on March 26, 2017
It's a quality sneaker and I think it looks better than the Samba.
on May 3, 2016
Bought my first pair just over a decade ago...fell in love with them the moment I saw them. They've been my favorite pair of shoes for normal, everyday use. However, after a decade, it takes a toll on a pair of shoes (for clarification, these aren't the only shoes I've worn for a decade...usually mix it up with other shoes, depending on weather and situation). I've been looking for a brand new pair, exactly the same style that I bought ten years ago. Luckily, after extensive searches online, found the pair here on Amazon, for a great price (and helps to have Prime for the free shipping).
Very happy to have a new pair - and possibly another decade of enjoying these shoes.
on September 16, 2017
Very nice looking, but i never understood why size 10.5 would be too small and hurt my feet and size 11 is too big that my feet wabble inside. And they do look a little to big. Akward fitting
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.