Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 15, 2014
So I noticed someone reviewed this shorts saying they are very transparent so I bought a blue and black one but they are still transparent under outdoor lightning condition, they should be fine to be used in the gym as the light is way dimmer than the bright outdoor sunlight.
This shorts look like they have a pocket or two but I was shock to find out they dont have any. I have to carry my ipod and key now during workout which is not bad but bothersome.
They fit very well, light weight, and comfortable but for the money, they can be better.
2 people found this helpful
on February 10, 2013
I'm a stay-at-home dad and I pretty much wear shorts most of the time--it's just more comfortable when working around the house, doing chores, working in the yard, in the garage, etc. I used to just pick up my shorts from Target or Walmart, but I got tired of them wearing out quickly, since they seemed to be of inferior material and construction. I decided to spend a bit more and go for some Adidas. I hadn't had any Adidas shorts previously, but after doing quite a bit of looking on Amazon, they seemed to be the best choice. I really like the material, which breathes well, and construction of these shorts. I also liked that they came a variety of colors that were different than most I've seen before. I typically wear a 36 waist and got these in XL. The fit is pretty good, though I think a L would have been comfortable too. The only sacrifice I made with these was the fact that they don't have pockets. But I knew that when I bought them. The lacking pockets really cuts down on the bulk, which I like, but I also like being able to put my phone in my shorts to keep it with me when I'm going from room to room, running to the post office, etc. So I still haven't decided if I would rather have pockets or not, but overall I'm happy with the shorts.
3 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 15, 2009
Good, inexpensive, unlined shorts. I bought a pair in red to be sure fit and length matched my needs. I liked enough to order another (navy) pair! I use them at gym for treadmill and general workout. Length is just above knee and these are not baggy, so they stay in place for bicycle sit-ups and stretching on the floor mat. No pockets; they dry quick; drawstring too; seem durable so far. Mark in NY
8 people found this helpful
on April 21, 2015
These are the best shorts for Soccer. Super comfortable. Great length. Fit was just as described. Material breathes easy which helps dry quickly. Will be ordering more of these Adidas Squadra shorts. Shipping was quick.
on May 2, 2013
Feels light and stays dry as I sweat pretty heavily playing soccer. My other shorts would look I jumped in a river while these do a great job of wicking away any moisture. Even though they are light and thin by design, the feel tough and have survived two seasons of abuse.
on February 29, 2012
I have 5 pairs of these shorts. I am 5'10" and usually wear size 33 pants. The XL in these shorts fits perfectly to my knees (but not below), and the elastic band keeps the shorts fitting properly. So, I recommend ordering one size larger than you would normally wear. In terms of quality, I've had one pair for 2 years and it's still in great shape. Sum it up: light, comfy, good quality.
3 people found this helpful
on November 23, 2014
I should have read the description more closely. It does not have pockets. I assumed since I keyed in tennis shorts that the items shown would have been usable for tennis players. As we know, you've got to have pockets. Why would any shorts be made without pockets? The quality is fine.
One person found this helpful
on May 26, 2015
Its a great fit and I wear these to sleep in. The only complaint I have is the lack of pockets!
on February 14, 2013
DEAR FRIENDS FROM AMAZON The package arrived in very good condition, continue to provide very good service, I recommend this product is super cool
on February 11, 2014
These shorts run significantly longer than the five other pairs of XL Adidas shorts that I own. I knew the he length when I purchased them, but did not expect the hem to fall about 1.5 inches below my knee. The overall fit of these shorts was consistent with the other pairs I own. My only complaint is the length of the hem.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.