Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
adidas is a name that stands for excellence in all sectors of sport around the globe. The vision of company founder Adolf Dassler has become a reality, and his corporate philosophy has been the guiding principle for successor generations. The idea was as simple as it was brilliant: to provide every athlete with the best possible equipment. It all began in 1920, when Adi Dassler made his first shoes using the few materials available after the First World War. Today, the adidas product range extends from shoes, apparel, and accessories for basketball, soccer, fitness and training to adventure, trail and golf.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B006QYTV9A
- Item model number: a.t. 270-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 11, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Also I had a 6-hour walk in a zoo and it was not the super comfortable pair I guess. My sole was hurting from the sides, not horrible, but not what you would expect from an adidas training shoe, maybe being narrow is playing a role here as well.
The look is really cool but if you would be wearing a jeans it should be narrow foot style.
I am enjoying wearing it to the Gym and outside.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
good looking, good quality, all is good! I advise to all who want to wear good sport shoe.Published 4 months ago by Grigory Gorbachev
This is the most conffortable shoes i ever dream about. Just like a pillow for your feet. Perfect for everyday. Perfect for everyday.Published on April 18, 2013 by Frias
I choose this rating simply because I haven't quite wear it since I bought it. But this shoe is of good quality.Published on December 25, 2012 by J. V. King