|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$49.95 - $179.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic and fabric
- Synthetic sole
- Thintech cleat
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lightweight mesh and synthetic upper for enhanced breathability and comfort soft eva insole for lightweight comfort and cushioning 6-spike configuration with thintech® low-profile technology for improved traction and stability
adidas is a name that stands for excellence in all sectors of sport around the globe. The vision of company founder Adolf Dassler has become a reality, and his corporate philosophy has been the guiding principle for successor generations. The idea was as simple as it was brilliant: to provide every athlete with the best possible equipment. It all began in 1920, when Adi Dassler made his first shoes using the few materials available after the First World War. Today, the adidas product range extends from shoes, apparel, and accessories for basketball, soccer, fitness and training to adventure, trail and golf.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007M8575G
- Item model number: TECH RESPONSE 4.0-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Note: Most of the toe box is mesh so I am not sure how long the waterproofing will last...