Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on March 10, 2014
The jersey is really great and I can now show my support for the Mexican team at my deployed location.
review image
on June 26, 2014
Well it's been a Month and still Haven't gotten my Jersey ??? I offered the guy more Money To send it to me 2 Weeks Ago And He/She just said NO ! Very disappointed it's 2014 it should not take more than 1-2 weeks Tops for anybody to mail an item..
on March 29, 2017
great, im a big guy and had a perfect fit.
on June 30, 2014
My husband Love the Jersey and i did too.
its Original not replica and for the price a very good deal. i got it with
AllSportsWearUSA Great Seller i really recommend this seller.....

Once and again i got the Original Mexican Shirt Jersey....
And i received 4 days before expected delivery Great Great!!!!!
on March 2, 2015
Happy with product
on August 15, 2014
GREAT GREAT GREAT! It arrived in two days! It was supposed to arrived within 3-5 business days. So it caught me off guard.
Quality - Excellent
Packaging - Excellent
Delivery - Excellent

Legitimate Jersey, I recommend this! :)
on January 7, 2015
Poor fabric quality, looks very cheap. I did regret buy it from XS FUSION ENERGY. I will next time read reviews of seller before to buy. would like to return it but seller did not accept my return request.
on July 15, 2014
Lightweight, breathable material, arrived sooner than expected. I was concerned the XXL may not fit my husband, it was perfect, size is accurate does not run small or slim fit. Overall very happy with purchase.
on April 6, 2015
This is so fake. The jersey i got is not made by adidas. I am very disappointed. Not even close to the what you see in the picture! DON'T BUY!!!!
review image
on June 1, 2016
Still have this jersey and looks pretty good.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question