adidas Originals Men's Adilette Sandal
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- First introduced in 1972 and going strong ever since the adidas Originals adilette is the sport slide that started it all with a quick-dry lining that feels soft on the skin and a pu-coated band
- Quick dry lining that feels soft on the skin
- Original sport slide
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ever since it hit the scene in '72, the adidas adilette has been one of the world's most popular slides. Whether you're just chilling out or adventuring across environs where only sandals tread, the adilette is about comfort and style in every step.
adidas is a name that stands for excellence in all sectors of sport around the globe. The vision of company founder Adolf Dassler has become a reality, and his corporate philosophy has been the guiding principle for successor generations. The idea was as simple as it was brilliant: to provide every athlete with the best possible equipment. It all began in 1920, when Adi Dassler made his first shoes using the few materials available after the First World War. Today, the adidas product range extends from shoes, apparel, and accessories for basketball, soccer, fitness and training to adventure, trail and golf.
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B001OQBYDQ
- Item model number: ADILETTE-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 6, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've had these for 6 weeks now, and love them. The material is just right - soft but not too soft with a bit of "springiness". Resists odors and dirt. Can go with or without socks. The contoured shape of them was a bit strange at first, but by the 2nd day it felt natural.
I have fit issues with most shoes, possibly due to width, but these fit well. I usually wear 10.5 size shoes, bought these slippers in 10, and they fit perfect. Quality seems acceptable - I don't see any wear marks or rips after 6 weeks. Time will tell. Overall, I'm very happy with these.
they hurt my feet. I was going to send them back. After a few
days they have broken in and they are great. Very solid and
comfortable. Glad I gave them a chance.
Most recent customer reviews
Size: most of my shoes are size 11.Read more