adidas Originals Men's Superstar II Basketball Shoe
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Soft tumbled leather upper
- The Superstar was introduced in 1969 as the first low-top basketball shoe to feature an all-leather upper
- A classic low-top basketball shoe with a rubber shell toe
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
One of the most iconic shoes ever to hit the court and street, the men's adidas Superstar 2 steps out with a classic leather upper, multicolored details and the shell toe leading the way.
The Superstar was introduced in 1969 as the first low-top basketball shoe featuring an all-leather upper and the now-famous rubber shell toe. By the mid 70s, three-quarters of all NBA players were wearing the new shell toe shoes from adidas, and the Superstar has been in production ever since. Truly a classic, the Superstar II features a soft tumbled leather upper, a rubber cupsole with herringbone traction design, and a die-cut EVA insert for added comfort.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8.5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0007QCQA4
- Item model number: SuperStar2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 5, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thank You for the Quickness
Most recent customer reviews
In terms of longevity..Vans are better.Read more
I think I have had two pairs over the last 8 years lol..Read more
I do not sniff the coke I only smoke sinsemilla
With my nose I knows and with my scopes I scope
What I live I write and that is...Read more