Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 10, 2014
I used to wear the high top version of these many moons ago. My son has latched onto these as his go-to shoe for everything except deep snow. His last pair lasted over a year (he still skateboards in them). This pair is more formal and looks great with his various shirt and tie ensembles for school.
on July 27, 2014
It's a good shoe! Fit to size, looks good. Up in the toe part is tough though!
on April 28, 2015
excellent
on February 20, 2016
I've had these for about 2 years now...and I've honestly not been the nicest to this pair of Adidas...

In terms of longevity..Vans are better. Insulation for possible winter wear? Terrible. Summer shoe? It works out well enough. To be completely honest, I won't buy this model again, even though I had always wanted to try them.
on June 17, 2016
Love these shoes! Casual but put together look with jeans. Bought a black pair too.
on January 4, 2017
Got what I needed.
on August 11, 2012
I love Adidas Superstars, and buy a pair every few years. This year it seems as though they have employed some serious cost cutting measures. These are not the same quality shoes I have been getting year after year. The leather does not even seem real, plasticy, lightweight, the rubber in the soles in now firmer with very little squish. Overall disappointed in these shoes. Will only buy in person from now on to avoid issues such as this.
on November 6, 2013
Outstanding shoes,I never I would get this color with the old school look.They fit great and a bunch of friends asked me where to get them and I pointed them in your direction.

Rich
on June 10, 2014
Rock my Adidas never rock Fila
I do not sniff the coke I only smoke sinsemilla
With my nose I knows and with my scopes I scope
What I live I write and that is strictly rope
on July 27, 2009
I bought these when I was overseas, to replace my first pair which I wore down to nothing. They are well made and my first pair lasted me three years of constant wear and tear. I would recommend buying a half size larger then you might typically wear. These seemed to run a little smaller than some tennis shoes. I love these shoes, and I will always have a pair in my closet.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question