|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$34.95 - $159.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in India
- Synthetic sole
- Lace-up sneaker featuring textured rubber shell toe and pinking-trimmed logo stripes at sides
- Padded collar
- Herringbone-patterned non-marking outsole for grip
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The supreme ruler of the sneaker world since the '70s, the adidas Superstar shoe is here to stay. These men's shoes stay true to the legacy in a full grain leather upper with serrated 3-Stripes and the authentic rubber shell toe.
Stepping in to give a much loved classic a vibrant new twist, adicolor takes on the iconic Superstar 2, creating a fresh, new-school remix that's chock-full of old-school charm. It's styled from smooth full-grain leather, with the classic shell toe leading the way.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002L16ZMS
- Item model number: SUPERSTAR II-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
If anything, I would have to try a new color next time, but black has always been my personal favorite for everything.
Love these shoes!
Durability wise, if they don't last two years as the previous ones had I will re-write a review. And yes that is with daily usage, working retail, also wore them into the woods hunting usually about 10 miles a day.
They are not an elegant look, they are a more cartoonish kind of retro sneaker so if you want something to make your feet look smaller, these really aren't the sneaker for you.
They are durable, and will last you a few years of regular wear. If you buy the black color, they will last you even longer as the white gets dirty in the long run despite regular cleanings.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I would buy three more pairs for that price, very good deal, I would say.Published 5 days ago by marlan cleary
Came earlier than expected. My nephew will be surprised. Thanks.Published 23 days ago by Shonte Moses
my friend is from another country.. and he really love these shoes.Published 1 month ago by Josey E
Tore open at one of the seams (fabric detached from rubber on left front) within 5 months of wearing 4-5 times a week. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer