|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$30.00 - $159.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Lace-up sneaker featuring textured rubber shell toe and pinking-trimmed logo stripes at sides
- Padded collar
- Herringbone-patterned non-marking outsole for grip
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The supreme ruler of the sneaker world since the '70s, the adidas Superstar shoe is here to stay. These men's shoes stay true to the legacy in a full grain leather upper with serrated 3-Stripes and the authentic rubber shell toe.
Stepping in to give a much loved classic a vibrant new twist, adicolor takes on the iconic Superstar 2, creating a fresh, new-school remix that's chock-full of old-school charm. It's styled from smooth full-grain leather, with the classic shell toe leading the way.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002L16ZMS
- Item model number: SUPERSTAR II-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
If anything, I would have to try a new color next time, but black has always been my personal favorite for everything.
Love these shoes!
Durability wise, if they don't last two years as the previous ones had I will re-write a review. And yes that is with daily usage, working retail, also wore them into the woods hunting usually about 10 miles a day.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
if you have to wear an all black work shoe, might as well wear something you can like. no arch in the shoe..... plan appropriatley.Published 21 days ago by andrew gunderson
I would buy three more pairs for that price, very good deal, I would say.Published 29 days ago by marlan cleary
Came earlier than expected. My nephew will be surprised. Thanks.Published 1 month ago by Shonte Moses