|Price:||$69.90 - $199.99|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Lace-up sneaker featuring textured rubber shell toe and pinking-trimmed logo stripes at sides
- Padded collar
- Herringbone-patterned non-marking outsole for grip
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The supreme ruler of the sneaker world since the '70s, the adidas Superstar shoe is here to stay. These men's shoes stay true to the legacy in a full grain leather upper with serrated 3-Stripes and the authentic rubber shell toe.
Stepping in to give a much loved classic a vibrant new twist, adicolor takes on the iconic Superstar 2, creating a fresh, new-school remix that's chock-full of old-school charm. It's styled from smooth full-grain leather, with the classic shell toe leading the way.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002L16ZMS
- Item model number: SUPERSTAR II-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are not an elegant look, they are a more cartoonish kind of retro sneaker so if you want something to make your feet look smaller, these really aren't the sneaker for you.
They are durable, and will last you a few years of regular wear. If you buy the black color, they will last you even longer as the white gets dirty in the long run despite regular cleanings.
Durability wise, if they don't last two years as the previous ones had I will re-write a review. And yes that is with daily usage, working retail, also wore them into the woods hunting usually about 10 miles a day.