|Price:||$30.71 - $200.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.75" from arch
- Removable insole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With a nod to the OG Invader of the '80s, these Tubulars bring their own style to progressive mid-cut design. These men's shoes feature a camouflage-pattern suede upper with an adjustable strap over the forefoot and a tire-inspired rubber cupsole.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 15 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B073SF4TZT
- Item model number: BB8392
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 21, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wear a size 10 1/2 US Men's, which were out of stock, so I bought a size 11. I was expecting them to be too big. Strangely, the opening is so tight that I need to struggle to get my foot in. Besides that, there's enough toe room and they stay on my feet perfectly fine. They fit more like a boot than a sneaker.
Practical-wise, I don't think this is the shoe you want for winter or for running. Buy it if you're interested in having nice-looking shoes that will impress your friends at work or a party.