- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6-12" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0-3 inches inches
- Women's NMDs with metallic midsole plugs
- Regular fit; Soft feel
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot with an engineered fit for targeted support that enhances movement
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
An '80s racing style leads the pack with modern upgrades. These shoes are updated for today with a flexible and supportive adidas Primeknit upper and responsive Boost cushioning for endless energy. Electroplated midsole plugs add a glam finish.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0775PCGFK
- Item model number: BY1888
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 16, 2016
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Like all Adidas sneakers, they run large, so size down. I ordered my typical Adidas size (I am a 6.5 in most shoes, 7 in most sneakers, and wear a 6.5 in Adidas sneakers), and they fit perfect.
Keep in mind this style is more of a pull on/off shoe rather than lace up. The laces are really only for aesthetics. For me, this took getting used to but now that is what makes these my go to sneaks over any other pair!
Would 100% recommend.
Top international reviews
Sie ist begeistert.
Typisch Adidas halt.
Sehr bequem beim laufen und co. Man kann nicht meckern