- 100% Textile and Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- Molded EVA midsole plug on medial side for NMD aesthetic
- Synthetic suede sockliner and heel patch; Leather heel patch
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Inspiration comes from sources throughout the adidas archives. These women's shoes pay homage to runners, both in visual style and modern details. These shoes have a striking allover tech-inspired line pattern on a stretch-mesh upper, for a futuristic look worthy of today's streets. A TPU cage on the midfoot adds support during urban adventures, while boost energizes your step.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.5 x 7.99 x 4.29 inches; 9 Ounces
- Item model number : BY9521
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : July 5, 2017
- Manufacturer : adidas Originals
- ASIN : B073QX6Q8G
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I could literally sleep in these. Wear them all day....great arch support (I have high arches).
I highly recommend them.
I’m a 6C width and I ordered the 6. Fit like a glove.
The 1st pair I returned because it felt like the plastic pink on the side was hard against the arch of my foot but the 2nd pair is better. I ordered a size 7 1/2 and I'm normally an 8. I'd heard they run big. They fit like a sock shoe! Im not sure I'd work out in these as they're fairly flat but for running after my kids they'll be great!