|Fits as expected||
$29.22 - $179.00
- Rubber sole
- Patterned sneaker featuring stunted three-stripes in Tetra PU and logo lace-keeper tag at tongue
- Descendent of ZX 8000 running shoe
- Thermoplastic polyester external heel counter for support/fit
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The latest successor to the ZX throne, the Flux transforms the '80s-era ZX 8000 runner into a street-style sneaker. The clean, minimal mesh upper of these women's shoes makes them the perfect canvas for vibrant allover graphics by Brazilian fashion label FARM. The authentic heel cage and TORSION SYSTEM support pay homage to the ZX legacy.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Vietnam
- ASIN: B00PW3DY0S
- Item model number: ZX FLUX W-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 20, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Happy with the shoe! They look fantastic on! The fabric can be wiped clean with a damp cloth! (Please note that there is different fabrics used in different prints!) Dust just does not stick to them. My Campers are dirty as at the end of the day - these are not. This shoe is good for those who need a firm heel counter - does not let the foot roll in. Has a good arch support. Will still wear a half orthotic in them.
Good looking shoe!
Size 9.5 arrived and the length is perfect. I have a narrow foot and these are wide, especially in the toe box, but that gives my toes room so I can work with that. I added a Dr Scholl's inner sole for arch support and it made it feel a bit more snug. I won't use these for long walks but they are just so cute for summer I can't resist.
p/s: These shoes are so good that I bought two pairs of these (each pair of a different colour)!