|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$44.66 - $109.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Climacool open mesh for enhanced breathability
- EVA tongue top for enhanced fit and comfort
- Stretchable heel insert for optimal fit
- Climacool tooling construction for enhanced breathability and comfort
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Lightweight, snug fitting outdoor shoe with quick dry materials. Non-marking outsole provides increased friction, traxion™ grip, drainage, and 360-degree climacool® ventilation.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B017YZVNUY
- Item model number: Climacool Boat Lace-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
What we love about them:
- Comfortable right out of the box, with or without socks!
- Look WAY cooler than 99% of water shoes I've ever seen
- Quality construction! These are made very well and held up to all the different activities we used them for!
- Laces stay tied
- Really good grip on the soles, which was unexpected
- Quick draining/quick drying
- Not just for water! These are comfortable and functional enough (and nice looking enough) that we will use these for all sorts of dry outdoor activities when it's hot like lawn mowing, gardening etc.
- Really the only drawback I can think of is that if you're walking in sand or mud, it WILL get up into the shoe through the holes in the bottom and once sand and dirt gets into the shoe, it's really hard to get out.Read more ›
You don't look like a dork wearing water shoes when you're in public... they look like regular sneakers. Nobody has beaten me up in these.
The bottoms are open, so water comes right out, you're not walking around with solid soles lifting 5 pounds of water with every step
You look all cool and rebellious when you walk into water with what looks like shoes on.
They aren't exactly plush comfy shoes... after a day at the water park, or on the beach, and your feet are kind of happy to get out of them... but they're water shoes dammit, not soft frilly slippers.... suck it up, buttercup.
Water park life guards might call you out for wearing sneakers in the pool... and you have to show them that it's really okay.
People think they're so awesome when you show them that they're for the water that they say "Where'd you get them? How much were they?" and I can't remember that much stuff... I tell them to check Amazon.
so many women flock you when they see them, that it can be a drowning hazard.
The only thing I noticed is that when you add in the moisture and you're using it barefooted you may irritate your feet or develop blisters - I usually just wore an athletic sock with them (like a Dri-Fit running sock) that dries fast too.
I was hesitant to buy these, as some reviews have noted that they do not keep sand out. I have not had any issues with Pacific or river sand. I notice that after I take them off, I can see some sand bouncing around inside the shoe, but my feet would never know!
I know these are for boats, but they have loads of traction. They were a little stiff for the first day, and there is little to no padding on the rubber sole, but they absorb shock decently by design; the soles have a decent thickness to them. There are holes in the soles, so you do have to be careful when walking on spiky or jagged surfaces, but I have yet to encounter an issue. I also wear these shoes when I go shore or river fishing.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for just getting wet but sand and rocks get trapped under the insole and will not come out making them very uncomfortable. Read morePublished 1 day ago by K-ROB
Amazing. I wear these in the river, on a boat, in the pool, at water parks, paddleboarding, pretty much anywhere there is water. They drain just great and are super rugged. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Tommy O
Great shoe, shape of insole felt a little odd at first but did not bother me at all. Ordered these for my whole family for a rafting trip. Read morePublished 7 days ago by ddkos
I got these as river shoes for my partner because he dose not like to be barefoot. He loves them and everyone comments on how cool they are. These are great!Published 9 days ago by Brooke
These are the greatest summer shoe! Your feet can breath because of the material used to construct the shoe and extremely comfortable. Great buy!Published 9 days ago by Another Jersey Guy