|Fits as expected||
adidas Performance Men's Adizero 5-Tool 2.0 Baseball Cleat
|Price:||$59.90 & FREE Shipping|
- Synthetic Leather/Textile
- Synthetic sole
- One of the lightest weight baseball spikes on the market
- Synthetic leather upper with sprint web welded upper for lightweight support and protection
- Molded pu sock liner with textile lining for fit and comfort
- Sprint frame design for lightweight support
- Protrax 5x3 metal cleat design provides linear and rotational traction
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The adizero 5-Tool 2.0 cleats by adidas are feather-light and super-strong.Upper of synthetic leather for light weight and durability provides stability and speed.Molded PU sockliner for long-lasting comfort.PROTRAX 5x3 metal cleat configuration provides excellent linear and rotational traction.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00OKIC5EW
- Item model number: adizero 5-Tool 2.0-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 12, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I normally wear 9.5 due to a bit large ball of the foot. So, I ordered 10 for me and it fits as expected.
I feel like I can run and move quicker.
Pro's choice, 2014 MVP in South Korean Pro Baseball, Seo Geon-Chang, he wears these shoes for his games.
But for players Outfield/infield 100% recommended
Most recent customer reviews
2nd pair in two years from Amazon! Awesome!!!