|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$35.01 - $94.10 & FREE Returns. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
He was very happy and share with me a liking for the adidas brand.
- Rubber sole
- Full grain leather upper
- Die-cut EVA insole for lightweight comfort
- Non-marking gum rubber outsole for excellent grip on all indoor surfaces
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Originally made for frozen pitches, the men’s Samba shoes dig into the archives for inspiration. They feature a sleek suede upper with contrasting suede overlays, contrasting 3-Stripes and a pivot-point rubber outsole for grip.
There's a reason this legendary indoor shoe still sells like mad. Perfection never goes out of style. Its soft leather upper and low-profile gum rubber outsole give the elite player ultimate control.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.8 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0007QCNGG
- Item model number: SAMBA CLASSIC-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2000
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
CLASSIC: adidas Men's Samba Classic Soccer Shoe
- Larger tongue
- easier to slip on/off
- medium/enhanced arch support. If you wear air-soled running shoes, you probably won't even notice. Personally, I'm NOT A FAN.
- The arch support has changed in the last 3 years (the last time I bought this pair). Be warned!
ORIGINALS:adidas Originals Men's Samba Reflective Sneaker
- Smaller tongue
- Old-school arch support (meaning flatter/next to none). I have worn nothing but Chucks and older Sambas happily for many years, and identify with the barefoot-running crowd, so for me, flatter is better.
- Harder to slip on/off, but once it's on, it fits like a glove!
- Yes, they squeak like everyone says. Doesn't bother me, but then again I'm not a movie usher, burglar or otherwise occupied in the skulking arts.
Some people will prefer one over the other. For me, the clear winner is ORIGINALS.
It seems that the more I thrash them, the more character they gain. Seriously, I can't kill these things.
2 year report:
I've used these shoes for work, play, exercise, and general everyday wear.
I've subjected them to mud, sweat, blood, cow pies, jet fuel, paint, pine-sol, and a new puppy.
10/10 considering that they're only $40-$60. I'd pay over twice that much without hesitation.
On a sidenote, I read in some reviews that there are the actual original Adidas Samba Classic's, and then there are the "Original" Adidas Samba Classic's, the second being these shoes and a sort of modernized version of the old ones. They're basically the same exact shoes, just the insoles have the little bump in the middle for arch support. It's definitely noticeable, so if you're looking for not having the arch support thing then go for the actual original, older style shoes, otherwise I'd actually recommend these because I like the arch support, I don't need it but it does help in term of comfort.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The shoe is made extremely well and can take a lot of wear and tearPublished 10 hours ago by Jeremy Burciaga
Love these. I have the Original also. I like both. Classic is good for soccer/running and Original is good for casual wearing.Published 14 hours ago by S. P.
The arches on these are really "tall" for some reason. It feels like there's a big round rock in the bottom of sole on these guys. Read morePublished 2 days ago by David Pretorius
A little narrow, had to break them in but overall very good for the pricePublished 2 days ago by Melissa
I bough these shoes because they fit in my bike pedal straps. This is pair number two. The last pair lasted almost 18 years. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Jazz Cat