|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$50.06 - $249.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Xeno upper
- Updated lacing system for reduced pressure on laces
- Comfortable textile lining
- Tinted TPU wrap over boost midsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sink your shots in these men's basketball shoes. They're built with full-length energy-returning boost™ for an added lift to your jump shot. They feature a xeno upper and an updated lacing system that helps reduce breakage.
- Shipping Weight: 15.04 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01FWUFSYK
- Item model number: Crazy Explosive-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 17, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Young bloods I play with killing it on the courts with these and UA Chef Currys. So I said to myself, why not try a pair. Already own pairs from Nike KB, KD, Kyrie and LJ to compare.
The ultra boost is very forgiving on the knees. You can definitely feel the TPU holding everything together. Incredible support for your ankles and heels. You still have nice court feel.
My crossovers are sharper, my drives are faster and my dunks are more consistent. I'm 5' 9' 160lbs and play guard/forward.
True to size. Feels great on your feet, light and no pun intended "explosive!" lol. Still can't believe the MRSP for all the technology packed into these shoes. Insane!!! I paid double with Nike / Jordans.
Nike and Jumpman needs to start stepping up their game...smh