$73.50 - $130.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately High-Top" from arch
- boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Xeno upper
- Updated lacing system for reduced pressure on laces
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Sink your shots in these men's basketball shoes. They're built with full-length energy-returning boost™ for an added lift to your jump shot. They feature a xeno upper and an updated lacing system that helps reduce breakage.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 15 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01FWUFSYK
- Item model number: Crazy Explosive-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 17, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 345 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Young bloods I play with killing it on the courts with these and UA Chef Currys. So I said to myself, why not try a pair. Already own pairs from Nike KB, KD, Kyrie and LJ to compare.
The ultra boost is very forgiving on the knees. You can definitely feel the TPU holding everything together. Incredible support for your ankles and heels. You still have nice court feel.
My crossovers are sharper, my drives are faster and my dunks are more consistent. I'm 5' 9' 160lbs and play guard/forward.
True to size. Feels great on your feet, light and no pun intended "explosive!" lol. Still can't believe the MRSP for all the technology packed into these shoes. Insane!!! I paid double with Nike / Jordans.
Nike and Jumpman needs to start stepping up their game...smh
I wear a size 14-15, so finding shoes is kinda hard. Luckily these were on sale for around $55 when I bought them, and I liked the color (white and black). However, when they came in, I was sad to see that I had received the all-black version. I checked back to make sure I didn't order the wrong ones and ended up sending back for a replacement pair from Amazon, but I got the same color again and just gave up.
As for the shoe, it gave me great support (I wanted to make sure I wouldn't break my ankles), and they supported my arches adequately. My only gripe is that my feet sweated like no tomorrow when I wore these. Even if I wasn't balling, I would find myself with soaked-through socks at the end of the day (in wintertime). No other shoe of mine results in such foot perspiration.
Great performance shoes- by far the best bball shoes I have owned (besides the sweating).
I play basketball regularly, and the biggest things for me is ankle support, and comfort...These shoes give both, and they don't feel heavy when wearing them...My feet/knees don't hurt after playing like some other shoes I've work..
The only thing I didn't like was that I paid $70 for a size 15...2 days later I wanted to purchase another pair and they jumped to $109.
So I ended up getting size 14.5 for $42, and bought 2 pair of those...The next day the price jumped to $99.