- 100% Textile and synthetic
- Rubber sole
- boost's energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- Jacquard synthetic and textile upper for ultimate comfort
- Molded heel collar piece for perfect fit
- Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
Customers also considered these styles
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Burst past the pack on a breakaway in these men's lightweight low tops. Built to stretch the floor, these basketball shoes have a boost™ midsole that keeps every step fully charged. The jacquard upper adds a bold look, while a heel cup delivers lockdown.
- Department: Mens
- Manufacturer: adidas Performance Child Code (Shoes)
- Package Dimensions: 13.4 x 8.7 x 4.7 inches
- ASIN: B01FWUHGV8
- Item model number: B42425
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: June 22, 2016
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The picture below illustrates the regular sneaker and the broken eyelet (top of the sneaker )
I play basketball about 3x a week and they are going strong after 4 months. They don’t slip on the court and aren’t heavy. I still feel athletic and able to jump without feeling weighted down like some shoes.
Top international reviews
Grip sehr gut auf den Hallenböden auf denen ich gespielt habe.
Material fühlt sich gut/hochwertig an.
Jedoch ist durch das Schnürrsystem nicht ein sehr guter Sitz möglich.