adidas Performance Flat Training Bench
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Oversized bench pad with 2.5-inch thick, high density foam
- Compact, low profile design
- Large diameter steel tubing
- Durable construction and powder coated finish
- Suggested weight limit: 600 lbs (however, passed ASTM testing to 1000 lbs)
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
adidas Flat Bench
High-quality flat bench for your home gym.
adidas Performance Flat Bench
Compact and Durable
The adidas Performance Flat Bench is the perfect addition to your home gym. It's compact, extremely durable and versatile.
Use It Your Way
Whether using the adidas Flat Bench for tricep dips, dumbbell bench press, shoulder press, or any other workout routine, you'll notice the comfort and durability of this bench right away.
- 43"L x 19"W x 16.5"H
- Weighs 27.5 Lbs
- 2.5" Thick Pad
- Updated 600 Lb Weight Capactiy
- Large diameter steel tubing.
- Beautiful powder-coated finish.
- Updated max weight capacity: 600- Pounds (Passed ASTM testing to 1000-Pounds).
High-Density Foam Pad
- Full 2.5-Inch thick pad for added comfort.
- Boxed upholstered construction for added durability - able to withstand intense workouts.
- Compact, low profile design.
- Easy to move: Weighs just 28-Pounds.
- Use for bench press, tricep dips, dumbbell rows, chest flys and many more.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First of all, it came well packed and there was no damage to the bench or any missing parts. The metal parts and pad were well protected. The various nuts, bolts, washers, and screws were sealed in a blister pack. Yep, a slight pain to open, but it kept the little fasteners in order. As for putting it together, it was rather easy. I've read some of the reviews from guys who say it was difficult to put together, and that saddens me. As for those guys, their tools should be confiscated.
After the bench was together I was very pleased with the fit, finish, and overall looks. The welds are solid and the bench pad is not only comfortable, but is actually quite nice looking. As for functionality, this bench is great. It is at a good height for seated presses and exercises as well as bench presses. The bench pad is comfortable, but not too thick as to be unstable. The width of the bench is also just right. Not too narrow, and just wide enough for good stability. And speaking of stability, the bench is rock solid and does not wobble even during the hardest of exercises.
If kept out of the elements and reasonable care is used I expect this bench will last a lifetime. I am happy with this purchase and feel comfortable recommending this bench to others.
If this review was at all helpful please click the "Yes" button below. Thank you.
July 25, 2017 Update: This bench has been in use for almost 2 years now and I have experienced no problems. The padding is still firm with no signs of wear on the cover, and overall the bench still looks great.
When you receive the product pay close attention to the manual & labeling before you open. Photo attached. I am not sure what model others are receiving but this is not what I ordered.