|Fits as expected||
$78.98 - $212.00
- Textile and Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.5" from arch
- High-top basketball shoe with Boost technology for superior energy return featuring leather upper and asymmetric collar
- Midsole cage with integrated EVA midsole
- Non-marking outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
One of the most dynamic point guards in the league, Derrick Rose can take over a game at any moment. The hopes and dreams of another Chicago dynasty are in his hands. These men's basketball shoes are built for D-Rose's high-octane style of play. Dual boost cartridges keep every step charged with light, fast energy, and an integrated stability cage locks your foot in place for quick cuts around your opponents. Luxe materials and details give them a look worthy of D-Rose's game.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B010Q3ICKK
- Item model number: D ROSE 6 BOOST-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 17, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
For the lack of ankle support, I'm returning them.
Looks: Online, this black and white color scheme with the provided pictures looks dull...in person they are actually pretty fresh; the black is deep and bold and the white is very crisp, they complement eachother well.
Performance: The Boost cushioning IS amazing. The stories are true. It felt like pillows in my shoes. As someone with bad knees who can also get shin splints, this is very good, the traction on a slightly dusty court was phenomenal. Even my Kobe 10's normally slightly slip at certain angles on this court. The lockdown and fit you get is very nice also.
I may be going back to Adidas now because the boost technology is just mindblowing and because spending $200 on Kobe's when this performs as well for less doesn't make sense.
The fit is good, true to size. My feet overpronate/flat feet, so it makes my feet a bit wider in the midfoot. At first the shoes bothered me a bit in the arch area, but the technology for stability, Stableframe, seems to adapt to your foot, so it went away after some running. The Stableframe also seems to be softer compared to other types of materials typically used for stability, like Torsion system.
The lockdown is great. I don't even really have to tie them too tight for my feet to be locked in. This shoe is like putting your foot into a sock. They have that newer design where the tongue is connected to the upper.
The materials are somewhat breathable, but I feel I sweat a lot in them.
I took off a star because I wish they made the shoe's sole a bit wider and with more durable material so I can play outdoors more with them.