$60.00 - $76.67
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Weight: 8.7 ounces (size 9)
- Air mesh upper for maximum breathability
- Comfortable textile lining
- EVA sockliner for comfort and support
- Full-length ADIPRENE for comfort and superior cushioning at impact; ADIWEAR outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Deep flex grooves in outsole for reduced weight and natural movement
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Maximize your daily run with the extra cushioning of full-length ADIPRENE in every stride with these men's shoes. A breathable mesh upper and soft EVA sockliner combine for a supportive, lightweight experience. An ADIWEAR outsole with flex grooves enhances natural motion and durability.
- Package Dimensions: 13 x 6 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00WW7JCC6
- Item model number: duramo 7 m-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 17, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do a lot of walking every day and needed a shoe that could keep up. I'm also cheap and didn't want to pay 100+ for shoes. The adidas Performance Men's Duramo seemed like a good compromise. I am completely happy with them. So far i have logged over 50 miles in them and they are going great. No cracking of the soles, or tearing at all. They are not as wide as i would like but they don't hurt. The soles are very soft, they say super cloud on them, and they don't hurt my feet. They dont quite get tight enough on my feet since i had to get them a little log to make the width right, but when using blister free socks my feet dont slide around in them. the one annoying thing is that the tongue crinkles up a little at the bottom because i have to tighten the laces to keep my feet from sliding. I have walked and walked on all kinds of dirt, concrete and pavement and they keep up. Will most likely buy again when they wear out.
• Super soft
• not to expensive
• so for long lasting and no rips or cracking
• Don't hug your feet as much as more expensive shoes
• not as wide as i would have hoped
The adidas Performance Men's Duramo shoes are a great fit for someone who does a lot of walking and wants to stay on a budget. The soles are soft and the shoe seems to keep together. If you have wide feet, even buying the wide width, i had to go one size higher to get them to fit right and not have my feet hang over the sides.
If you need more support or like to get more time out of a training shoe, pay up for a pair of Asics, Mizuno or Saucony. I use this shoe for races only. Ran a 10 mile in these comfortably. These are superb if you are not a runner and just want a comfy shoe. Addiaprene comfort tech is really nice.
I wear these all day on weekends and for trips to the movies and whatnot. I have put around 100 miles on them running, which wore them out pretty quick. However, as a walkin' around shoe, I'd consider getting another pair.
They achieve the comfort I need while running on pavement/sidewalk... up hill... etc... the cloud foam sole is sooo fabulous for me... I love this new blue color... I usually get black... but so happy with this color... wore them today with my skinny jeans.