|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$157.45 - $199.98 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately mid-top from arch
- Waterproof, breathable climaproof keeps your feet dry and comfortable
- Full grain leather upper with water-resistant treatment; Seam-sealed membrane; ADITUFF for best abrasion resistance in the toe area
- Providing breathable step-in cushioning, the OrthoLite sockliner is treated to limit the development of odor
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Modern update to the classic tactical public authorities shoe. Features a waterproof, breathable full-grain leather upper, TRAXION outsole, full cushioning, durable toecap.
Zero in on a tactical style advantage with this tough all-season boot. Made to serve and protect, it's the same authoritative footwear worn by SWAT teams and Germany's GSG9 special forces group.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000W48FH4
- Item model number: GSG-9.2-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My old workboots size 10. Nike size 10.5. I happened to just buy new Addidas tennis shoe two weeks ago in 11.5!
I took a shot and went with 11.5 and I'm glad that I did. Fit was just about perfect. They look way better laced up, but laces are a little on the shorter side. Also, not impossible but, a little difficult to pull them on laced up. If the laces were longer could loosen them more without UN-threading them.
The best thing about these is the support. The ankle support is perfect. Once you put these on they are part of your foot and your foot seems stronger. The sole and arch support is awesome. On the weekends I ware these for 12 hours and my feet feel great. The fit is snug and again these boot become your foot after you put them on.
These boots also polish nicely. I wear them to work sometimes and they look great.
One thing on the bad side, the laces are too short! In order to lace them up to the top I had to skip a set of holes to get the laces to reach. I don't know if this is because of the size of my foot or that they skimped on the laces.
Just a note, after reading other reviews in regards to sizing I bought mine a full size larger than I normally do. They fit perfectly.